Chapter 28:What's stopping me?

Hi guys...How are you all doing?I just finished watching Parasyte.You know it?It's an amazing anime.It's worth watching till the end.Hehe sorry for writing my own thoughts...^^

Also this selca of Hoseok is killing me but I had a reason to add it in this chapter.Reading it you'll understand why hehe.

And also omg today Bangtan won for the 5th time yass!

Okay let's start~

"You know Allex?"

"What is it Hoseok?"He seems so close but so far right now.

"I can't wait anymore.I can't like you anymore.I was always the fool waiting for your attention but like you said I'm only a good friend right?"Why do I feel so much pain?

"No...I don't like this."

"What?You don't like this?What do you want me to be then?Your puppy or something that will run after you forever?"Why are his eyes so cold?Yeah,right...the truth is so cold and painful right,Allex?

"Yeah right.I'm playing with you.I should just say I like you already and play with your feelings more right?!But that would hurt you more you idiot!!"

"Then why won't you just reject me?!"

"I DON'T KNOW!"

"Hmm...then what if I got a girlfriend or got hurt?Or die?!Would you then finally understand what your feelings are?!"

"No!I don't want you to get a girlfriend!I don't want you to get hurt!I would die if you died!"

"Shall we check it then?"

"What?...wait Hoseok why are you dissapearing?Wait!!"

"Bye Allex."

"NO!!!"What?Hoseok?A dream?What the hell?What was that?

"Allex!"My mom ran towards me with a look full of fear."What happened?You're full of sweat.Are you okay?"She held my shoulders gently like I am about to break.

"Mom."She stopped talking and seemed to calm down."I'm okay,don't worry.It was just a bad dream."I smiled lighlty.

"Oh is that so?I'm sorry you know after that accident I've become such a scaredy cat.Okay.Good night then my baby."She kissed my forehead and smiled gently.I nodded assuring her that it's okay and gave her a smile too.She left and I closed my eyes again.But there's no more sleep for me tonight.All these feelings this dream showed me,I already knew that Hoseok is important to me but what are these feelings in my heart?No,they were already here from long ago but it was Yoongi who awakened them.Yeah Yoongi...how could he like me too?What do I have to attrack those amazing boys?Yoongi,Hoseok....Hoseok.I know I don't like Jimin anymore but what about Hoseok?I always thought he is my friend but...all those things he always did for me.He was there,since the day we became friends,to be right next to my side.Why I was so fool to ignore him like that?Why did I ignore the person I should treasure the most?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hoseok's P.O.V.

"So yesterday you came across Allex and her best friend?"I asked Namjoon hyung.

"Yes.We had a great time."He said while playing with his earphones.Flipping them in the air.

"Did Allex say anything about me?"I asked unconsciously.

"Well it was Suga and not Allex that talked about you."

"What?"

"Just kidding.No need to worry.The only thing that you should worry about is that Suga confessed his feelings about Allex to her."

"His what?!"I was totally surprised with eyes widened.

"His feelings...well past feelings about Allex.So you didn't know too?"What feelings?

"Where is Yoongi?"

"In his room."He answered and I ran till Yoongi's room.I opened the door and before he was able to say anything I grabbed him from his t-shirt.I don't know why I'm angry.No I'm more worried about Allex.

"Do you like Allex?"I asked him while looking right in his eyes.

"Hey how did you-?Anyway don't worry it's all in the past."He's saying the truth I know it.

"Then why did you tell her?I know it's not my business but..."

"It was a wrong moment I guess."He grinned and I sighed.I stopped grabbing him and walked towards the door.

"Sorry for attacking you like that.I was just....Anyway I have a question.Do we know where Jungkook is?He went to that date with Anna yesterday and it's already eleven o'clock but no sight of him.It's almost time for lunch."

"I heard from Taehyung that lots happened and he had to sleep at that's girls house."I smirked in thought of those two teens alone in one house."Haha don't look like that.Nothing of what you're thinking happened."We both laughed.

"Well it's the first date after all.Aigoo thanks.I think I will ask Allex on a date too."

"That's my Hobi man."

I sent Allex a message along with a selfie of mine to ask her if she wants to meet me and she immediately answered me back.

~I wanted to meet with you too hehe.And I want that light-blue hat of yours!^^

-Allex~

That's all she said but I smiled while reading the message.I wore my shoes and walked till the park where I asked her to meet me at.I waited for awhile and then I saw her coming.I thought I was imagining it but isn't she looking extremely cute today?Her airy sleeveless t-shirt full of flowers,skinny jeans and these cute sandals with these small strass on them seem to suit her more than any extremely expensive,awesome dress.Also she will deny it but she has lost weight lately.Not that I didn't like her being chubby but look at her now.Damn.I wish I'd knew why I must fall in love with her more and more every single time.

"Hey Hoseok.It's pretty hot today."She waved her hand trying to cool her face.

"Hey Allex.Yeah sure it is."I smiled.

"Please give me this light-blue hat of yours now.I like it so much.And I know it doesn't suit me but I want it.You're wearing glasses anyway.The sun won't bother you."She said playfully.

"Then shall I give it to you?"I approached her and put it on her head.As I tried making it look good on her I looked at her face.She's so cute.Are...are these cheeks of hers red because of the hot weather or is she blushing?

"Hehe thank you."She said and looked down.

"Don't mention it.Shall we go have fun somewhere?"

"If we're together I don't mind staying here.When I'm with you I always have fun Hoseok."How I wish she could stop saying these kind of words when she doesn't like me.Look in this eyes of hers.If I didn't know she thinks of me as a friend and only,I'd thought she's in love with me.

Well what do you think?Is Jhope right?Is Allex in love with him or not?

Hehe see you in the next chapter guys~