Why Me?

Walking around set was pretty fun, you got to see all the stuff that goes into the show. And all things that the cast did, even though I was more in the background. It was still cool to say that I was on the set. The cast would always try to thank and get to know everyone. Without them they wouldn't really have a job. I was pretty shy around people in general. But whenever I was around Norman I would try to not talk to him. Basically I am a virgin of everything, in high school I focused on my studies and the program that would let me get into a culinary school.

"Hey Y/N." I knew that voice, it was Norman. One of the most friendly person that I know.

"Hey Norman."

"Didn't know you were working today thought you were going to take the day off."

"When you're needed then you're needed."

"Got any plans tonight?"

"No, not really why?"

"Well I was thinking that maybe we could do something tonight."

"As a date or something like that?" I tried not a blush. We've been friends for a while, got to know each other on the set. Got a few drinks together, I've always found him attractive. But never really thought that he found me attractive. I didn't know how to respond it was sudden and I had no clue that it would happen.

"Yea, yea that would be nice."

"Would you mind waiting for me at my trailer? I'll be about an hour."

"Meet you there."

For that hour wait it started to sink in that I had a chance with one of the most sexist men. Then it hit me, that why would he want me? Out all the women who throw themselves at him he chose me. A girl who likes to be at home and watch movies, on the chubby side, never had a boyfriend. Let alone a big celebrity to take interest on me.

I walked over to where Normans trailer was and waited for a little. I saw him walking over to me with a smile on his face.

"Y/N."

"Hey."

"So I have an idea. If get you at your place so we can both clean up and I can take you to the restaurant? Since I know this was sudden and all."

"Yea sure, just let me know when you are there." I smiled at him and went over to my car. I had about two hours to get ready, which for me that was more than enough time to get ready.

When I got home I took a shower and put on a light amount of makeup on. When I walked over to the closet I went through everything in my closet. Now that I knew that he liked me, I felt the pressure to look good. I wasn't happy with how I looked, I never really was. I was chubby, tight clothing wasn't really my thing. Knowing Norman we were probably going to a nice restaurant. I've seen how he is, he is a hopeless romantic. I did find a dress that I knew didn't really show any of my unwanted curves. Looking at myself in the mirror I actually liked what I saw. Looking at the clock I only had forty five minutes to get my hair ready.

I heard a knock on the door, my heart started to race. When I opened the door I saw Norman in a nice dress shirt . He looked pretty amazing.

"You look amazing Y/N."

"So do you." I looked up from locking my door and he had a single rose in his hand and gave it to me. "Thank you, its beautiful."

"Shall we?" I smiled and followed him out of my apartment building. On the ride over it was nice, nothing really changed. It was like it was before, we didn't try to make things change so that it would seem like we changed. I looked out the window and saw this high class restaurant.

"This place is amazing Norman." He smiled as he took a sip of his wine.

"Thought you would like this place." We talked about things that we never talked about before. And things about how we wanted our lives to go in a few years. By the time that dessert came I had the courage to ask him.

"So why me?" He looked a little confused. "Why out of all the people that you could have then why me? I'm not perfect, and i'm sure as hell not skinny by any means."

"Because when you met me, you didn't let the fact that I was a celebrity get in the way. You were my friend and after we got to know each other I realized that I was starting to get feeling towards you." I blushed a little. "So the age gap doesn't bother you?"

"No not really."

I invited him inside for a drink. We were sitting on the couch talking and laughing.

"Y/N?" I turned and saw him lean in. And kiss me, it took me a while to realize what he was doing. I knew nothing about relationships. I started to kiss back and it felt right, his hand started to cup my face. I started to lean back and he got on top of me. His hands going through my hair. I started to unbutton his shirt, his hand starting to unzip my dress.

"You sure you want to do this?"

"Yea." I said as I kissed his neck. He started to slide off my dress, that's when my self conscious started to take over. Norman noticed and took my hands.

"Hey you're beautiful, don't think that you aren't." I smiled and felt a lot better. He moved us to the bedroom, leaving our clothes in a path. Carefully putting me on the bed and getting on top. He was so gentle with me. I had no idea that this would happen, or that I was give my virginity way to Norman. He entered me, it wasn't like what everyone told me it would be like. I didn't have any pain really, it was uncomfortable for a few seconds. He took him time to make sure that he wasn't hurting me. It seemed almost perfect. I didn't mind that it was our first date. Looking up at him for a split second I ended up smiling at him. Weather I knew if that was the right thing to or not he smiled at me. With this realized smile that would make your nerves go down immediately.

He laid down next to me and out his arm around me. My head was on his chest, we didn't say anything to each other it was a nice type of silence.

"Y/N?" I looked up at him.

"I don't know if this is the right time to tell you,but I love you." I had this weird crooked smile on my face. But I didn't care. For the first time a guy told me that he loved me.

'I- I love you too Norman." He smiled and kissed me. I don't know if this was going to work. But for now I had a strong feeling that it would.