Excuses

Daryl:

"No way! That's no fair! I-I want another round!" You demanded, still not knowing why you had agreed to make a little bet with Daryl, master of the bow, on who could shoot the best. Now you were alright but compared to Daryl you weren't even in the same league as him. He looked down at you with a triumphant smirk on his face. "A-ah-ah, I believe it was three rounds, and it seems that you've been a little too cocky." He teased. Well fuck. You lost.

You huffed irritably and glared at him. "What do you want me to do" you muttered. He hummed and tilted his head to the side, which was indeed adorable, before speaking. "You have to....Give me a kiss, on the lips." He said, making it sound dramatic like a child would. You tried to hide your growing smile as you stood from your spot where you had fallen in defeat.

"I don't know, that sounds like a lotta work Dixon" You said in a teasing matter, wrapping your arms around his neck. He smirked as he gazed into your e/c eyes, wrapping his arms around your waist, pulling you close. "I think you can manage L/n" he murmured just before your lips were pressed together. It was soft and sweet, very passionate.

Your fingers found their way to his hair as you parted slightly, noses touching one another. "I think you deserve one, for effort" he teased, pressing his lips to yours once again. This is how the day went, finding excuses to kiss each other.

Merle:

It was a pretty quiet day at the prison, the Governor wasn't being a dick like always which gave you all the opportunity to go on a run and clear the yard again. You weren't sure why Rick let Merle go with Glenn on the run but you knew you were going to most likely have to patch someone up when they got back.

See you were an actual nurse, had a degree and everything, so you would often help Hershel with everyone when they were hurt. Right now, you were with Carol taking care of Judith, you were just able to get her down for a nap, you felt bad you weren't there to help Lorie but you couldn't dwell on it, you had to do your best to help everyone whenever you could.

Carl opened up the gate to your cell block, and in came Merle all bloodied up, followed by Glenn. Carol took the bag from Merle before he made his way to your cell. "What the hell happened to you?" You questioned, getting him to sit on your bed as you grabbed some gauze and other things.

"Damn china man just jumped me"" he said, making you roll your eyes, you knew Glenn wouldn't do that unless given a reason. "First, hes Korean, and second, Glenn wouldn't do that unless he had to." You explained, dabbing disinfectant on the gash across his face.

He winced slightly and chuckled. "Mighta been pay back from when I beat the shit outta him" He suggested, shrugging, you considered that fact as you cleaned him up.

"There, dont-" "Wha? No kiss better?" He teased, cutting you off as well. You smiled and rolled your eyes as you kissed his cheek, he pointed to his nose, then his forehead, so you kissed them as well. "All better now?" You asked, as if talking to a child. "Hmm, right here kinda hurts" He said, pointing to his lips, slightly swollen.

You gave him a look, to which he just smiled and moved his eyebrows in a suggestive way. Sighing in defeat, you leaned forward and pressed your lips to his own, which resulted in him pulling you over top of him as he laid back on your bed.

Your legs were on ether side of his waist as his hands went down to your ass as the 'Kiss better' turned to a heated make out session full of groping.

Outside the cell block, with Glenn and Carol

"You wanna know something funny?" Glenn asked, Carol looked to him and nodded, muttering a 'sure'. "Merle asked me to punch him" he smirked. "Do you know why?" Carol asked. "Well, personally I think its cause he wanted to get close to y/n again, one hell of an excuse eh?"