Ain't Gotta Ask Twice

"Hurry up I ain't got all day!" Daryl yelled from the door as you took whatever you needed from the store.

"I heard you the first time!" You rolled your eyes. You didn't get why Rick always had to send

Daryl to be your body guard whenever you went on runs. You didn't need anyone's help especially Daryls. The two of you didn't get along too well. You just always seemed to disagree on everything.

"Ya done?!" He yelled a few minutes later.

"Trust me, if anyone wants to get the hell out of here it's me." You yelled back.

"Yeah sure." Daryl mumbled under his breath kicking an empty bottle on the floor.

"Finally done." You whispered as you stood up and realized your tank top got caught on something.

"Shit!" You struggled to pull it free but it wouldn't budge.

"What is it?" Daryl asked annoyed.

"I'm stuck!" You bit your lip trying to pull hard but nothing.

"The hell? Gimme this!" Daryl walked over and pulled it as hard as he could but the fabric was tied tightly to it.

"The hell did you do?" Daryl sucked his teeth making you roll your eyes again.

"I didn't do anything." You snapped back as he got ready to pull at it again full force. But when he did all he ended up doing was completely ripping the top of your tank top off of you and knocking you both to the ground.

"Daryl!" You screamed with him on top of you realizing your breasts were out.

"Shit." He picked his head up not being able to help but stare down at your large breasts.

"Stop looking at me!" You yelled smacking his chest.

"I ain't!" He yelled back just as his eyes roamed back down to the sight of your chest quickly rising and falling from your breathing. It was kind of turning you on the way he stared at them, mesmerized.

"What you never seen breasts before?"

He'd seen plenty, but none this beautiful. He wasn't even listening to a word you were saying imagining what they'd feel like in his mouth. That's when you felt his cock grow hard against you.

"Are you-" you gasped as he turned red. But you liked it. Daryl suddenly began breathing hard as his face moved closer to your chest.

"Daryl.." You whispered when his wet mouth closed around your nipple. You gasped rolling your eyes back feeling him gently nibble on it as his hand caressed the other one. The sound of your moans gave him more confidence to devour them with his tongue. You couldn't remember the last time a man took his time sucking on your very sensitive nipples.

"Ya like that don't cha?" He whispered. You looked down and moaned at the sight of him flicking his tongue around while he looked up at you. You didn't know what the hell was happening but you didn't want the feeling to stop. You looked to your side and saw a mess of condoms. You reached over and grabbed one and passed it to Daryl.

"Now." You gasped out of breath as he lifted his head up.

"Ya sure?" He asked staring down at you.

"Do I look unsure?" You pulled your pants down throwing them to the side. Even in the middle of hooking up you couldn't spare the attitude, but it only made him chuckle as he put on the condom. He was bigger than you imagined and it only turned you on even more.

"Must ya be so damn feisty all the time?" A smirk was seen on his lips as he lowered his face to yours.

"Maybe." You bit your lip feeling him press the head of his cock against your wet entrance.

"It's kinda sexy." He kissed your lips.

"Oh now you find it sexy huh?" You laughed staring up at him.

"Mhm." He whispered before slowly pushing forward. You gasped feeling him slowly enter every inch of himself.

"Oh...you better fuck me hard Daryl Dixon."

"Ain't gotta ask me twice." He whispered back before he began thrusting into you full force. You moaned loudly loving the feel of his muscles flexing in his arms. You never realized how sexy they were until now.

"That good enough for ya?" He spoke out of breath not letting you say a word back as he kissed you. He pulled back taking off his vest and throwing it to the side as he moved faster.

"Oh Daryl!" You screamed digging your nails into his chest as you stared up at him. You scratched him so hard you drew blood, but he didn't give a crap. It excited him even more, flipping you over on top of him and letting you take control. You bounced on him hard loving how much deeper he felt.

"Keep movin' like that." He stared at your body grabbing your hips tightly as you slowly began to grind on him in a circular motion.

Being in control of your pleasure was something you loved. You continued riding him feeling yourself seconds away from your orgasm when you finally cried out throwing your head back. Daryl moaned at the sight of you in complete pleasure that he couldn't hold back. His face turned as red as could be when you felt his hips jerk up against you hard as he came. He cursed at himself laying back and stared up at the ceiling out of breath. You leaned on him for a moment before rolling onto your back and staring up at the ceiling with him.

"God...if I would've known you were this good, I would've never had problems with you from the beginning." You laughed.

"Shut up." He whispered with a smirk nudging you with his elbow.

"Just saying the truth." You teased turning over onto your stomach. He sighed looking over at you with a smile.

"Well ya ain't too bad yaself."

"I know." You stood up playfully putting on your clothes as he followed along.

"Ugh shit. I forgot you broke my damn shirt." You looked down at the broken fabric on the floor.

"So just leave em out." He whispered jokingly grabbing on to one as he pulled you in and kissed you.

"Oh you'd like that wouldn't you." You uttered looking up at him.

"Maybe." He squeezed them in his hands as he stared down at you.

"You can see them and touch them all you want tonight. But we should get going now." You gently pushed his hands away kissing him once on the lips.

"Ya promise?" He raised an eyebrow.

"When have I lied to you?" You placed your hand on your hip staring up at him.

"There ya go again with the damn attitude." He laughed picking up his vest from the floor.

"Here. Ya put this on till we get back." He placed his vest around you making you smile.

"Thanks Dixon."

"No problem sunshine." He picked up the bag and led the way out back to the car.