Toxic

WARNING: This imagine might be triggering to some readers. Viewer discretion is advised.

"What the fuck do you want from me, Skylar?!" I scoffs and rolls my eyes. "You're never fucking home and when you are, you're always fucking drinking or getting doped up! I just want some goddamn time with you!" He lights a cigarette but I slap it out of his mouth and put it out. He glares down at him. "I don't want you smoking either!" His glare hardens and dark glint covers his eyes. "Why don't you just leave again then?! Seems that's all your good at anyways! That's why I'm never fucking home!" He suddenly hits me across the face, causing me to fall to the floor, holding my cheek with tears in my eyes.

I bite my lip, forcing the tears to not fall. "Don't tell me what to fucking do in my own fucking house! You want some time with me?! Huh?!" He lifts me to my feet and then pins me against the wall. He forces his hands up my shirt and I try pushing him off of me. He hits me again and holds my arms above my head. He rips my shirt off and then forces his hand in my pants. I close my eyes as tears stream down my face. I didn't mean to get him mad, I was just tired of being alone. He's suddenly pulled off of me and I fall to the floor. I keep my eyes closed while hugging myself tightly,letting the sobs out.

I'm picked up bridal style by somebody and I bury my face in the crook of their neck. Eventually, I calm down and just hold tightly onto the person. I don't look at who it is, I don't have to to know who it is. We eventually get to the lone house in the woods and I'm carried inside. I'm carefully set onto the couch and Daryl crouches in front of me, a sad look on his face. I look at him and feel more tears in my eyes. He sighs and pulls me in for a hug. I hold him tightly and cry a little more.

I eventually let go of him and wipe my face. He goes into his room and comes back with his hoodie, letting me wear it. Soon, Merle comes inside with bloody knuckles, a bruised cheek and a busted lip. He sits next to me and gives me a side hug. "He won't be botherin' ya no-more darlin'. Yer stayin' with Daryl and I too." I sniffle and lean sigh, leaning against Merle. Daryl sits on the other side of me and lifts my legs so that I'm laying my bottom half on him and my upper half on Merle. "Thank you." I whisper, before falling asleep.

This one was very short and I'm sorry for that. If you guys want me to make a part two on this then I'll try. I love you guys so much. Stay safe and sanitized everybody! Xoxox