Nightmares | Part 6

I love the tributes that Kekker makes. Go show them some love on YouTube.

*At Terminus* (3rd Person POV)

Carol, Tyreese and the children find a grove with a farmhouse and a garden. They decide to stay there to rest. The two are concerned with Lizzie and Mika and their respective survival abilities. Mika appears to be too gentle, and Lizzie is confused about the true nature of Walkers. Things reach their tipping point when Lizzie kills Mika to show Carol that she hasn't changed. She then nearly does the same thing to Judith. Lizzie is also revealed to be the one who killed the animals at the prison.

The grown-ups decide that Lizzie is a danger. Carol reluctantly puts her down. That night, she confesses what to Tyreese what she did to Karen and David. Tyreese forgives her, despite his anger. The two leave the grove with Judith, and head to Terminus.

Abraham, Glenn, Tara, Rosita and Eugene are walking down the railroad tracks, where Glenn finds Maggie's message. He and Tara separate from Abraham's group, hoping to find Maggie. They reach a tunnel where Tara becomes trapped. They are rescued by Maggie, Bob, and Sasha. They then meet up with Abraham and his crew, who were nearby because Eugene had convinced them to turn back wait for them. The merged group enters Terminus with ease, and observes the tranquility of the area. A woman named Mary welcomes them and offers them something to eat.

Meanwhile, Daryl struggles to assimilate himself into the Claimers as one of the group. He fights with a man named Len over a freshly-killed rabbit. Daryl and Len also fight over Danny staying with them saying that, "He should share if he wants to earn his keep." The leader Joe explains that they only have one rule: if someone wants something, he claims it. He then cuts the rabbit in half for Daryl and Len. "Leave the poor girl alone. Daryl claimed her, she's his now." Later, Len tries to convince the group that Daryl stole his half of the rabbit. Joe then reveals that he witnessed Len put the rabbit in Daryl's bag. He and the group begin viciously beating Len. Joe informs Daryl that they are tracking a man who had killed one of their group. That man is possibly headed to Terminus.

Rick, Carl, and Michonne are camping out in the woods, when Joe and his crew find them and prepare to exact their revenge. Daryl tried to stop them, but only succeeds in getting beaten up. As one of the members attempts to rape Carl, Danny snaps and attacks Joe. She eventually bites through his jugular, killing him. After this shocking turn, the other members of the Claimers are killed by Rick's group.

Eventually, Rick and his friends make it to Terminus. They slowly discover that all is not as it seems, as they see supplies and keepsakes that belonged to their friends. After causing a shootout, the group attempts to flee, but is herded into a cattle car...except Danny, who escaped and jumped the fence. There they find Glenn, Maggie, and the others. Despite their predicament, Rick is sure they'll get out of it, because Terminus is "screwing with the wrong people."

*Little-skip* (3rd Person POV)

After being captured and corralled, Rick, Daryl, Glenn, and Bob are brought to a human slaughterhouse. Terminus residents begin bludgeoning and slitting the throats of other captives, one of whom is Sam. While Rick is attempting to stall their spokesman Gareth, an explosion occurs outside.

(Danny's POV)

I'm catching my breath while looking around for a way to get back in there and save the others. I hear something in the brushes and put my fists up, ready to fight. Carol comes out and smiles when she sees me. "Carol, thank god you're okay. The others, they're in there. Terminus isn't safe. We need to save them." She puts her hand on my shoulder and nods. "I know. We'll save them Danny, don't worry."

(3rd Person POV)

Carol gives Danny a rocket. Danny has set off a rocket, and they help the group break out. She had learned about Terminus' secret from a captured member who Tyreese is currently holding captive. As Rick, Daryl, and Glenn escape they kill many of the cannibals, destroy the compound, and rescue the rest of the group. Despite Rick's desire for revenge, the other survivors persuade him to just leave the enemy to their fate. Carol and Danny reunite with the group.