Touch

"Mia! Negan's back!" I calm Olivia down and she explains why she's so upset. Saying that Negan flirted with her and she slapped him. I sigh and shake my head. "Take me to him." She tries to protest, but I start towards the door and she helps me. We get to Rick's house and she opens the door for me. "Well, who is this fine looking lady?" I let go of Olivia's hand and walk over to where I heard Negan's voice. I can feel his body heat radiating off him. "Carl, take Judith to my house. Olivia, go get the wine and chocolate above the fridge in my house." I hear them scramble until they're gone. I brush pass Negan and sit at the kitchen table.

Olivia comes back and sets the wine and chocolate on the table. "Go stay with Carl and Judith. I don't want anybody to come in here. And I mean anybody." After that, she leaves and I pull out the chair next to me with my foot. "Have a seat." He sits and I smile, before standing up and grabbing some wine glasses. I sit back down and set the glasses on the table. "Could you pour us some wine, please?" After he pours us some wine, I take a sip and then open the chocolate, eating a piece. "Why ya bein' so nice? Everybody 'ere is pissin' their pants." I push the chocolate towards him and hear him take some.

"Well first off, I don't find you intimating." He chuckles but I continue. "Your voice isn't very intimating to me. And yes, I understand that you are a man who enjoys power and control over people, however, you my good sir, have no control over me." The air thickens and he chuckles again. "What's yer name?" I smile again. "Mia. When Rick's gone, I'm in charge." He stands up and so do I, facing the way I think he's in. "So yer his girl?" I laugh a little and shake my head. "No, Rick just a good friend of mine." Suddenly, he touches my shoulder. "So yer free." It came out more as statement than a question.

"Well, I had someone." I gently take his hand off my shoulder and keep my head down. "But he was taken from me." Negan lifts my head to look at him. "Yer eyes." He pauses, thinking about his words carefully. "Yer...blind?" I smile and take a step back from him. "Yes, that's why Olivia helped me here and why you poured our glasses." He doesn't say anything so I reach my hand out and grab his. "Lets make a deal, Negan." I can feel his eyes on me. "I come with you but in return, you let Daryl go. Unharmed." He squeezes my hand a little and sighs. "Yer a sweet girl, Mia. Too kind fer a cruel world like this." He pauses, thinking carefully. "If that's really all you want from me, then I guess I can make it happen."

I smile and squeeze his hand, then I let go. "I'll go pack some things. I'll meet you at the gate." He hums in response and I leave the house, going towards mine with shaking hands. I enter my house and lean against the door, breathing heavily. "Mia, what happened?" I shake my head and reach my hand out. "Olivia, take Judith with you to Carols. Carl, I need your help." *Little Skip* Carl zips my bag and I sigh, holding the ring that Daryl gave me. "Okay, everything's packed." I nod and put the ring on the bedside-table on Daryl's side. I take the bag from Carl and give him a tight hug. "Remember what I told you?"

"Yes. Don't let Daryl or anybody come after you. And tell dad and Michonne the plan." I nod and give him a another hug, kissing the top of his head. "I'm gonna change and then I'll be out." He hums in response and leaves the room. I quickly change and then grab the note that I had Carl write for me. I set it next to the ring on the bedside-table and sigh.

 I set it next to the ring on the bedside-table and sigh

(that's the ring she's leaving behind)

I leave my room and reach out for Carl. He takes my hand and leads me outside. Once we're at the gate, he hands me to Negan. Negan takes my back from me and pushes me in front of him, leading me to a truck and helping me inside. *Time Skip, some time later* I'm in Negan bedroom right now. Once I came with him, he promised to only have me as his wife. I've been here for a little over a week and haven't kissed or done anything with him. I've let him kiss my cheek and hands, but never anything more. I am loyal to Daryl and although he let Daryl go, he has no clue that I belong to Daryl.

I slowly sit up and grab the knife from under my pillow. I get on top of Negan and start kissing his jaw and neck. He soon wakes up and puts his hands on my hips. I gently bite his neck and he groans. "Yer playin' with fire sweetheart." I unbutton his shirt while biting his neck and earlobe. "Just relax. I'm in charge tonight." He gasps as I grind against him. After a few good minutes, I open the knife quietly and lift it to his throat. Then I quickly slit his throat. He gurgles and grips me tightly for a second before he goes limp underneath me.

I drop the knife and get off of him, quickly getting dressed and grabbing my bag. I leave his room and exit the building. I go straight to the woods and just run. I need to go back to the group.

Daryl's POV

Rick is scolding Carl for letting Mia go with Negan. "Will you just shut up for a second?! She gave me order to tell you guys something." Rick looks at me and then back at Carl. "She said she was going to save the group. that we wouldn't have to deal with Negan ever again. She made me write a note for Daryl. It's in her room on the bedside-table." As soon as he says that, I leave and go straight to her house. I go to our room and see the note, along with the ring I gave her.

I open the note with shaking hands, scared of what it says.

Dear Daryl,

Please do not come looking for me. I will return to you, my love. Negan will be no more and I will be back in your arms. To ensure that I will be back, I left my ring. Tell Rick and the others to not blame Carl for anything. This was my decision on my own, he had nothing to do with this. And Daryl, get some rest for me. I may be blind, but I can always tell when your in bad health. I love you Daryl Dixon. And I will come back.

I wipe the tears from my eyes and smile at the note. Suddenly, fast footsteps come running into the room and I turn, seeing Rick. "She's back."

Mia's POV

The gate opens and I walk inside. I'm exhausted and my feet are killing me. I hear voices yelling over each other and footsteps coming towards me. "Mia!" I turn in the direction of the heavy southern voice and smile, dropping my bag and opening my arms. He hugs me and lifts me off of the ground. I bury my face in the crook of his neck and sigh with relief. He gently sets me down and we kiss. He holds me tightly as our kiss deepens.

"Don't ya ever do tha' shit ta me ever again." I nod and he hugs me a little tighter. "Mia. we need to talk about this." I sigh hearing Rick but nod. Daryl leads me to Rick's house and we all sit down in the living room. "Please tell me that's walker blood." I tense up, realizing I didn't have time to change. "It's not. I killed Negan." It's quiet for a long while before Daryl speaks.

"Shit." Then everybody starts talking over each other. I sigh and shake my head, standing up. Daryl stands up too and takes my hand in his. "Lets go home." He doesn't say anything and just helps me to our house. Once we're in our room, I strip and suddenly feel Daryl's hands on my hips. Then I remember the way Negan gripped me before he died. I quickly turn around and hold his hands in mine. "I didn't do anything with him. I promise, I just needed him to believe that something was gonna happen so that I could-" His lips smash against mine and I relax.

He pulls away and sighs. "I got cha back, that's all that matters." I bite my lip and wrap my arms around his neck, pushing my bottom half against his. He tenses up but then chuckles, wrapping his arms around me and down to my ass. I jump up and he grips my ass, turning around and laying us on the bed. He takes my bra off while I work on his boxers the best I can. I always have trouble with those. He chuckles and stands up, doing it himself. I huff in annoyance and then feel him on top of me again.

"Don't pout, I love it when you struggle with clothes. Especially your own." I giggle and he kisses my neck.

*Next Day*

I wake up on top of Daryl. I smile and rub my hands up and down his chest while listening to his soft snores. I kiss his chest and lay my head on him, listening to his heartbeat. I love this man so much. Nothing can take me away from him. I close my eyes and slowly fall back asleep.