First Impressions

I stop my bike and get off of it, looking around. Walkers have overran the city...probably the world too. I'm in Atlanta right now, had to drive past a bunch of cars that were abandoned on the highway. I ended up getting more gas in a can that way I have enough for my bike later on down the road. I go into a building and search around for food and other things that I might need. I put some canned food that I found in my bag and decide to walk around a little. I come up on a door to the roof. Looks like somebody's chained the door on this side...wonder why. I sigh and take out my axe, cutting the chain without effort. It falls to the floor and I put my axe on my thigh in its holder. I take out my crossbow and kick the door open. I look around on high alert and see a man handcuffed to a pipe. I point my bow at his head and he puts his hands up, well the best that he can at least.

"Woah woah! Don't shoot me girly. Could you help me out?" I huff in annoyance and put my bow on my back, grabbing my axe and walking over to him. I crouch in front of him and hold his hand against the pipe. He starts thrashing around. "What the 'ell ya doin?" I sigh and roll my eyes. "None of my tools will cut through handcuffs. I'm gonna have to cut your hand." His face goes pale and he shakes his head. "Fine, then you can just sit up here rot to death." I stand up and turn around, ready to walk away. "Wait wait, o-okay. Cut ma damn hand off then." I smirk and turn back to look at him. "Hold still."

*A While Later*

Turns out the guy I saved is Merle. I've learned a lot about from just meeting him. Merle is boorish, surly, abrasive, combustible, violent, racist, misogynistic, volatile, extremely ill-tempered and quick to express his beliefs. However, Merle is also extremely humorous in nature and is a thrill seeker, who gets joy by mentally and emotionally toying with others. Can't say I blame him though, I used to do the same thing before the world went to shit. "Hey girly, ya think we'll find ma brother?" I roll my eyes at his question. "I don't think. I KNOW we'll find him. He's your only family left, so we HAVE to. Now stop asking me, it's annoying." He sighs and stops walking. I stop and turn around, seeing him looking down at the ground. I sigh and walk over to him. I put my hand on his shoulder and he looks up at me. "We'll find him, weather that means we have to search to the ends of the world or not. I know we'll find him Merle. Trust me."

He chuckles and shakes his head. "Ya know trust is somethin I have trouble with." I smirk and put my hands on my hips. "Oh yeah? Then why'd you trust me enough to cut your damn hand off?" He scoffs but grins at me. I turn around and we start walking again. Even though he lost his hand, he can still help fight off walkers. Right now, we're going back towards my bike. We went hunting in the woods for something to eat other then canned peaches. Merle was getting tired of those peaches, but I told him that they're good for him and they last a while. He didn't seem to care so, we went out hunting. Merle set up traps the best he could and I hunted with my bow. We ended up catching 4 rabbits in his traps and I got a few squirrels. We get back to my bike and hop on, Merle behind me holding onto my waist the best he can.

The first time he wrapped his arms around my waist after I saved him was weird, for him at least. He didn't want me to get creeped out so he tried holding onto my thighs. I told him that I was weirded out at the fact that he was trying to hold onto my thighs so he ended up wrapping his arms around my waist with a huff. I start my bike and we ride down the road, dodging cars and walkers. After a while, he taps my stomach and I slow down to a stop. "What?" He gets off and grabs the map from his pocket. "There's a place that ma brother and I used to go camping, should be around here somewhere. He could be there...right?" I get off my bike and walk over to him, looking down at the map. "If you think so, then lets head there first. Assuming he's a tracker and hunter like you, he'll probably keep to the woods the most." Merle nods and folds the maps up again, putting it back in his pocket.

We get back on my bike and start on our way towards their old camping spot. I see cars and an RV parked up the hill and slow down to a stop. "Why we stoppin?" We get off my bike and I grab my bag, putting it on. "You're gonna ride up there on my bike. I trust you enough for you not to damage it. I'll be right behind you on foot...in the woods." He sighs, understanding and gets back on my bike, starting it up again. I run into the woods and climb a tree. Merle starts driving up the hill and I follow him, jumping from tree to tree. I stop on a tree and look at the group as Merle stops and gets off my bike. Multiple people run over to him and start yelling at him. He yells back and suddenly a guy runs towards him. He has a crossbow just like me. Out of instinct, I jump down from the tree and run over in front of Merle. I tackle the guy that was running towards Merle and hold my axe against his throat. I glare down at him and ignore the people that are yelling for me to get off him.

"Get of him girly. He's ma brother." I quickly get of off him but hold tightly onto my axe. Merle gets in front of me and helps his brother up onto his feet. "The hell man! That bitch nearly killed me! Who the hell is she anyways?!" Merle stops his brother from getting any closer to me. "She saved ma life lil brother. After these bastards left me on that roof to die!" I put my hand on his shoulder and he relaxes a little. "Merle, do you know these people?" He nods and sighs.

"Everybody, this is Raven." I put my axe on my hip in its holder and cross my arms over my chest. "This is ma brother girly. Daryl Dixon." I look at his brother and keep an emotionless expression as I look him up and down. He does the same thing to me. "Ya saved ma brother?" I nod and he scoffs. He turns around to leave but I stop him by talking. "Don't expect me to save your ass either Dixon. I can only handle one redneck at a time." He huffs and stomps off. I smirk and Merle sighs. "Sorry bout him. He's not good with the ladys like I am." I chuckle and pat his shoulder. "Yeah, 'cause you're such a lady killer Merle. Right." We laugh a little together and follow his brother into the edge of the woods.

Daryl Dixon, huh? I think we'll get along just fine.

First request is done! If you guys have any other request for me, please do not hesitate to private message me on what here about what you would like for me write and who and the situation. I love you guys. Stay safe and sanitized everybody! Xoxox