Chapter 16

Zayn's P.O.V

I grabbed the t-shirt that I wore yesterday and put it on. I was so eager to get my hands on the kebabs that Harry has mentioned. He better not be lying to me about it just to wake me up.

We walked down the stairs and bumped onto Cora. We didn't speak anything. I just looked at her awkwardly and she did the same. That guilty feeling rushed through everywhere in my body. I was the reason to why she wanted to sneak out last night. I made her feel unwanted. I need to apologize but I don't know how. She just walked past us and into Liam's room.

I shrugged it off and made my way to the dining table. I know I'll have to apologize sooner or later. I took a seat and Liam passed me a plate with 3 kebabs on it. Almost everyone's plate is empty which is finished.

I took the first bite and Niall claimed, "Cora had 3 for you, 2 for me and 1 for the rest. Unfair much because we all know that I always have the most number of food for me."

"But she gave you hers which made you have the same number of kebabs as Zayn. So shut up," Harry said while munching.

So she purposely reserved 3 just for me. She knows that it's my favorite food? This only increases the need to apologize to her as soon as possible. I made her feel unwanted and she was still thinking about me, care about me to get my favorite food. "Oh, cool," I said softly. I don't know what emotion should I display. Every emotion will just made me look like I'm heartless.

Niall, as if he realized what's going in my head, changed the topic, "So, what's the plan for today?"

Speak of plans, "Guys, Perrie will be joining us in two days. I thought of throwing a small surprise for her, for her birthday."

"Coooool," Niall dragged, "You guys alright, already?"

"Yeah. She called me around 2 last night and apologized about our fights and that she will stay here with us for about a week or 2, together with the other members. The plan of going to Leigh-Anne's hometown is canceled," I explained.

"When is her birthday?" Liam asked.

"July, 10th," I answered.

"Then we don't have much time, do we?" Eleanor voiced out, "Including today, we only have 3 days to prepare for the surprise."

That's when it knocked some sense on my head and realized that we only have 3 days. 3 days. I haven't get any cakes ordered, food.

"Let's go out and buy the things needed, then," Louis suggested. Yeah. What else could be done now, right?

"Yeah, now everyone go get ready," Liam instructed. Everyone got up, leaving me alone on the dining table since I was the only have who had 2 more kebabs to be finished.

"Oh Zayn, since you're the last to finish, go do dish-washing," Harry ordered before completely disappear from my sight.