Chapter 1

Coralie P.O.V

"I'm gonna have to put you with our neighbor next door, this holidays."

"What? No! I barely know those guys."

"He has been my good friend since we moved in here two years ago and I trust him to look after you."

"But......"

"No excuses!"

I got up from the couch I was comfortably sat on and walked into my room. I slammed the door shut and threw myself on the bed. I buried my face in the pillow and cry as hard as I could. My brother, Bryan is going on a business trip this upcoming school holidays and he's putting me with our neighbour because he thought I couldn't take care of myself.

For goodness sake! I'm freaking 17 years old.

I looked up from my pillow and stared at the photo on the table at the side of my bed. It was a photo of me and Dylan, my boyfriend. Err..ex-boyfriend. We broke-up two weeks ago for no reason. He just left me hanging like this and since then, there never goes a day whereby I don't cry each night while thinking of him.

The best part was, he left me for some b*tch.

~ Flashback ~

I haven't heard from Dylan for two days. He hadn't been in school and he's not answering my calls. I went to his house to check on him but it was empty. I thought of checking on him again this afternoon after school since it's Friday and I spend most of my weekends at his place, usually.

I stopped by Starbucks to get Dylan's favourite dark mocha frappuccino and caffe latte for his mum, Lucy. I got some chocolate cheesecake for his little sister, Daisy. His family and I are very close that I actually treat them like my own family since my parents died in a car accident.

I knocked on his front door thrice before Lucy appeared in front me.

"Hey Lucy," I grinned and hug her like I always do.

Except that this time, she didn't hug me back.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to visit you, Daisy and obviously Dylan. Why do you ask?" I was so confused to the way she's behaving towards me.

She ignored me and went to picked up her phone from a small table nearby and started punching in some buttons before placing her phone back down on the table.

"Lucy, why are you ignoring me?"

"It's best for you to leave,” she said coldly.

"Why?!"

"I said, it's best for you to leave!" Lucy yelled.

"Lucy, what's wrong? Why are you yelling at me?" I raised my voice too.

Just then I heard the front door opened and there stood Dylan, with Daisy in his arms, asleep on his left shoulder and his right hand.......held on another girl, about my age which I don't recognize.

"What's going on in here?" he said.

"Who is she?"

I was too engrossed with his fingers which are entwined to that unknown girl's fingers. Lucy has took Daisy from Dylan's arms and brought her upstairs, leaving me, Dylan and the unknown girl alone in the living room.

"She's.....err....my.....her name is Sarah," he stuttered but his hands held tighter on her fingers.

I could feel stagnant tears in my eyes. I'm standing right in front of my boyfriend of 2 years and he is holding on to another girl's hand. Am I supposed to be impressed?

"And who the hell is she?" I yelled and I could feel the tears streamed down my face.

"Mind your language," that unknown girl announced.

"You shut your filthy mouth shut. Who the hell do you think you are and who gives you the bloody permission to hold his hands?"

I shut my mouth when Dylan came closer to me before whispering, "And who the hell do you think you are talking to my girlfriend like that?"

Did he just said that that unknown girl is his girlfriend? Did he? I must have heard the wrong things right? No.

"Wh...what?!"

"I'm sorry Coralie. I guess we should be over now. Sarah is my girlfriend, now."

I felt a pang on my heart. We're over? Yes, we're over. He's kidding right? Again, no. I took my bag from the couch and ran out of his house.

I didn't hear from him since then.

~ End of Flashback ~

I still couldn't accept the fact that he said we're over.

We've been together for almost two years now and he just said we're over as simple as that. Most of all, how could he leave me for someone else. We were so good together. Sure we had little arguments but we always worked it out because we loves each other. I'm sure it was just some misunderstanding. Maybe he was mad at me for some reasons. We really need to talk,

Because he owes me an explanation.