Chapter 13

So I'm dedicating this to xMusicxBooksx <3

It's already 2nd December in my country and it's her birthday. So, Happy Birthday :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Coralie's P.O.V

I woke up to Dylan's face, staring and grinning at me. I offered him one of my flirtatious smile and got up from bed. I walked to the dressing table and started to brush my tangled hair. While focusing on my hair, I could see Dylan walking up to me from the mirror reflection. He had his sweatpants on and a tank top. He wrapped his arms around my waist while I continue to brush my hair. He started kissing and sniffing my not-so-nice-scented hair. I found him weird but I didn't say anything to stop him.

Once I'm done, I turned around so that I could face him. I stared at him and he did the same thing. I started to feel that something isn't right but I didn't say anything. He took my hand and brought me out, down the streets. I could have shout at him if I wasn't wearing something appropriate but good thing I did have a three-quarter harem pants in blue on and a black tank top, which is quite acceptable to go out.

I wanted to ask him where were we going but I couldn't voiced out anything. It felt like something was choking in my throat and my lips were being glued. Dylan glanced at me before pointing to the opposite road which required us to pass through some vehicles, dangerously since there was no traffic lights or bridge or anything for us to crossed over. I looked over to him to see him nodding slowly to me. Why aren't we talking?

Dylan started walking towards the opposite road, leaving me behind. He was in the middle of the road when a truck dashed onto him, causing his body to flung about a meter away, landed on top of a car before falling back down on the road. I wanted to scream, yell, shout my heart out for help but again, no voiced came out. I ran over to him, not caring of any other moving vehicles around me. I knelt down and brought his head to my lap and started to wiped off the blood that was covering his face and the thing I'm so annoyed with I couldn't speak. Since when was I mute?

"Let.....me go," Dylan said before passing out.

I opened up my eyes and quickly sat up. I looked around me until I was sure that Dylan wasn't around nor I was outside on the streets with vehicles around me before I placed my head on my hands. That dream felt so real. Wait, a dream? That was a nightmare.

I looked around again to search for my phone when I realized I was in Liam's room. The last thing I remember was watching Toy Story. I didn't expect to be woken up by the nightmare and not feeling any pain on my tummy like I always do. I heard shower going on in the bathroom and I assumed right away Liam was in there.

I don't know what has gotten into me, I got out from the bed and out of the room. I made my way down to the kitchen. Everywhere else was dark except for the kitchen. The dimmed blue light around the back garden helped me with the directions I have to go. I didn't plan to switch on the lights as to not let anyone aware I was there. I was known of afraid of the dark but, my feelings for the nightmare was way more frightening than the dark.

I was feeling so disturbed by the nightmare. What was it that Dylan meant in that dream? I clearly need a distraction and just in time, my stomach growled. I went to the cereal cupboard that I saw Liam opened earlier on and started to surveying on what kind of cereals I wanted. I opened it and spotted Cornflakes cereal to be the first box on the row. I thought Liam said they don't have any cornflakes cereal? Why do he have to lie to me? The thought of it made me a little upset but I didn't care because my stomach haven't stop growling for food. I pour a sufficient amount of cornflakes on a bowl and opened up the fridge. I recalled Liam said they only have normal milk, so that should be fine. True enough there were 2 cartons of milk until I caught another carton, near the cans of bears. I took it out and there it was.....chocolate milk.