Chapter 28

Liam's P.O.V

"Where is it?!"

"What is it? The condom?" Zayn joked. Harry and Louis burst out laughing. Wrong move! Cora pinched their nose and smacked Zayn, hard, on the arm. Ouch. I fought a laugh because I really thought what Zayn had said was hilarious and I could see Cora's face turning crimson, either due to anger or embarrassment.

"Err lads, why don't you hang out in my room first for a bit," I told the boys. They obeyed and went into my room, shutting the door.

"So, what do you want?" I asked Cora, while still relaxing on the couch. I added a little arrogant voice just to annoy her more.

I was shocked by what she did next. Aggressively, she pulled me up by the collar of the Polo-tee that I was wearing. Woah. Since when did she turned into a Wonder Woman? "Where. Is. My. Teddy Bear?!" she asked, through gritted teeth.

"Well, I stole it," I stated simply. We were just a few inches away from each other's face and I gotta fought a grin on how cute she was when she had her fury expression, over her precious teddy.

She released her grip on my collar and I dropped back down on the couch, "Well then return it back. Now!"

I got up and stood a few inches in front of her, "How dare you dropped me to the couch?!"

(if you had read chapter 14/15, then you would understand what's going on after this.)

"Yes, I do. Just like you had dumped me on the bed a few weeks ago when I wanted to run away," she raised her voice. Yeah, I remembered that. I was too angry at her for attempting to run away that I had dumped her on the bed and locked her in the room.

"Oh, so you remember that? Then you should remember the promise you made," I retorted. "You promised you won't attempt to run again or I'll steal your teddy bear and won't return it to you. And that is what I am doing right now because you ran away," I yelled to her in the face at last sentence.

She thought for a moment with her eyebrows furrowed together and her lips pressed into a thin line. A few seconds later, she rolled her eyes and walked over to my room where all of the boys were. She barged open the door and started yelling, "Where is it?"

I followed behind her and just stand by the door as she ransacked my room. Then Zayn started teasing her again, "What is it, again? The condom?"

Cora grunted in frustration and walked to me and whispered through gritted teeth, "Give it back!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Never."

Coralie's P.O.V

"Why?" I finally asked. My voice had softened down. "That teddy bear is important to me."

Liam smirked and walked back to the living room. I followed behind him and groaned in annoyance because his smirk was taunting me. Then he turned around and shot me a glare. We were just a few inches away and then he started yelling, right on my face.

"So that teddy bear is important, huh? And how does it feels like to have one of your important things, missing? That was what YOU did. You ran away like you weren't important to me. That was all you had to do. You assumed things and you listened to what your mind told you and if things weren't right like you had ASSUMED, you left.  You left because you heard what I had said in the twitcam, right? Ever heard of something called 'asking'? Ever heard of that?"

Then he was interrupted by Niall, "Easy, mate."

"You get back in the room," he yelled to Niall. His eyes never left mine and he continued, "You knew how I felt for you. You knew how much I love you. Yet you still left. You left like I meant nothing to you and the moment you did that, you actually explained that you're doubting my feelings for you. I don't know if it's just you or I had to have every girl I love, leaving me?"