Chapter 8

Coralie P.O.V

We finished our food, leaving Liam to do the dish-washing and got up to our room to get ready and packed a little of stuffs. Zayn had suggested for us to go for a some kind of trekking in the forest at back of their holiday house. Actually he suggested for us to camp in there but Louis and Niall protested.

I got changed to a grey tracking pants and a blue t-shirt. I have no backpack with me so I just took my wallet and phone with me. I knocked on Louis' room's door and got in once I heard him saying, "Come enn".

"Can you please keep for me my phone and wallet please? I don't have any backpack with me," I asked.

"Sure," he said while smiling and took my things from me and kept that in his medium sized backpack.

I thanked him and got out of his room. I walked down to the kitchen and spread some butter, jams and nutella on a few pieces of breads. I stored them in a container, took some Niall's potato chips and two big bottles of water. I got back up and knocked on Liam's door. I didn't wait for him to answer and just open the door. There was no one in the room but it explained the moment I heard the shower being turned off.

Liam got out of the shower, shirtless. I was really awkward but try to act as normal as possible.

"Err, can I store these in your bag? Just in case the boys gets hungry later on," I said while still holding the food and drinks that I brought up.

"Of course," he said while smiling.

"Erm okay. I'll leave first so you can change," I said, standing up and about to leave the room.

"Nah, it's okay. You can stay. You will have to get use to it sometime soon," he said.

Get use to it huh? I just shrugged it off and sat at the edge of his bed and started packing his medium sized back-pack. He got changed and I promised that I didn't took any glance of him changing. He placed a few more things in his bag before walking in correlation with me. We waited for the boys in the living room and Liam started a conversation with me.

"So how are you feeling?" he asked.

"I'm.....good?" I answered, confused. Obviously I'm good.

"No, I mean are you getting over your past relationship already?" he rephrased.

I wasn't expecting him to ask me that but eventually he did and I have no answer to that question. Whenever I'm with the boys, I'll tend to forget about it. But whenever I'm alone, all those good times and memories that I once had with him didn't wanna leave my thoughts. And I'm really appreciating that the boys are around because I was always distracted with them around me, teasing me, making me laugh.

Liam's P.O.V

Cora and I waited for the boys in the living room. We sat on the couch, next to each other and I decided to asked her if she's feeling better now since her break-up, "So how are you feeling?"