Chapter 14

• Dedicated to Coralie the Birthday Girl <3

Alright, it's the 3rd of December in my country already but it's still not yet or soon to be in Coralie's country.

Happy 14th Birthday Coralie <3 So I'm dedicating this 14th chapter for you. Or I can say that I'm dedicating this whole story for you. You were the one who encouraged me to write and here I am, 'showing off' my talent and I think you should really do the same very soon. I also wanna say thanks for always be by me everytime I need to rant about everything and anything.

Happy Birthday again and please wish that OUR dreams will come true just right before you blow the candles on your cake okay? :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of baby crying along the corridor of my room. I got up from bed, rubbed my eyes repeatedly before taking a good look at the sleeping figure on the other side of my bed. Cora looked so calm in her sleep. Her long hair wasn't in place but she still looked beautiful. I brushed some hair off her face and tucked it behind her ear. I caressed her cheeks and didn't stop until I heard the sound of baby crying got louder. I glanced at the wall clock that shows 10. I walked out of my room as quickly as possible, not wanting the baby cries to disturb Cora's sleep.

"Oh Johnny, be quiet please," Harry whined, while walking back and forth at the corridor of our bedrooms.

"What's wrong, Harry?" I asked, once I closed my room door silently.

Harry turned around with a worried, annoyed and sad expression all written in his face. "Oh god Liam. This baby can't stop crying and I don't know what he wants. I've been banging on Louis' door for El but they're not opening the door. Stupid! I mean, not the baby but them in the room," Harry flustered while kicking Louis' bedroom door multiple times.

"Relax, Harry. Come give the baby to me," I offered. It makes no difference because the baby still didn't stop crying. I rocked him back and forth and patted him gently on the back but nothing helps. "I'm gonna bring him downstairs," I decided. I walked down the stairs and the first thing that my eyes caught was the food on the dining table. Harry must have done them before Johnny started crying.

I walked to the yard and brought Johnny over to the pond of fishes, trying to lighten his mood with the beautiful goldfishes. He stopped crying for a minute or two before started to cry again. Not knowing what else can be done, I walked back into the house to find Harry standing by the dining table with a frown, "What else now, Harry?"

"Who did breakfast?" he inquired, a little loud.

"You mean, you didn't?" I asked, confused. He shook his head. Immediately I know it was Cora since she was the only one up this morning plus she had written our initials on each plate with chili sauce, "It's Cora."

"Oh, Cora. Oh yeah, Cora. Can't you ask her for help or something since the baby isn't gonna stop crying in any minute?"

I thought that would be a good idea but Cora merely went to sleep a few hours ago and sure she would be grumpy for not having enough sleep, "Let's not disturb her. Can you give this baby sausage or something? I think he's hungry."