Chapter 35

Coralie's P.O.V

"Babylove, can you let me have a word with Liam in private please?" Dylan said to me.

I exchanged glances between Liam and Dylan. I trusted them both to talk maturely. I trusted that Dylan can't possibly do anything to Liam and Liam won't possibly have the heart to beat the shit out of Dylan or anything. But. But I was afraid of the words that will come out from their mouths and might unintentionally hurt each other.

What if Dylan told Liam that he was still in love with me? And then Liam would believed that I'm still in love with Dylan too and he would leave me, because he wants to be a sweetheart for Dylan and thought that Dylan would need the happiness with me? What if.....

My thoughts were interrupted by Niall, "Come, lets wait outside."

He dragged me by the hand and ushered me out, followed by all the other boys except Liam. I glanced one more time over my shoulders before Niall closed the door. We all sat at the benches provided outside Dylan's room but I couldn't sit still. I got up and started walking back and forth, not realizing that the 4 pairs of eyes in front of me were actually following my movement. I stopped my tracks when I realized they were looking at me and frowned, "What?"

"What are you so stress about?" Louis inquired.

"I'm not stressing. I'm just curious what both of them are talking about, inside," I told them.

"Just relax," Zayn advised, "I believed they're just gonna have a man-to-man talk. No hard feelings but Liam is mature enough to talk to his girlfriend's ex-boyfriend. That's why he's the Daddy, remember?"

I looked to Zayn. I know he didn't mean it in a sarcastic way when he said 'his girlfriend's ex-boyfriend'. I trusted Liam, I should know that he can handle it even if Dylan purposely try to make him angry or upset which I doubt Dylan will. He's too weak to even talk, that I have no idea how was he going to talk to Liam like he wanted.

"Alright, no need to stress. Lets go find some food," Niall exclaimed. I looked to him and smile. I need distractions and some food would help. I followed Niall and Harry to the cafeteria while Zayn and Louis stayed at the benches, just in case if Liam would need anything.

Liam's P.O.V

The moment Niall closed the door, Dylan's hoarse voice instructed me, "Sit."

I took a seat on the chair next to his bed and looked down to my lap. I was stuck between starting the conversation or waited for him to start talking. Seeing he was the one who requested the rest to leave so that he can talk in private with me, then he should be the one starting the conversation. But then I remembered that I haven't apologize to him for punching him the other day. So I thought it would be good for me to start talking.

I looked up from my lap and saw Dylan was actually staring at the space. His face was pale and he really did look weak. I let out a small coughed and his eyes instantly met mine. Once I know I've got his attention I started, "I'm sorry for punching you the other day."