Chapter 9

Liam's P.O.V

I carried Cora through our a few minutes journey home. She wasn't heavy so I didn't mind. We got into the house and I placed her on the sofa. The rest of the boys went up to their room, except for Niall who went to grab some food in the kitchen.

I saw Zayn slamming the door since his room was the nearest to the staircase. What was his problem? I ignored it and got up to the kitchen, opening one of the cabinet that has the first aid box kept in there. Niall was there, eating chips on the counter. I didn't bother about him and went back to Cora and knelt in front of her.

"Is Zayn mad, at me?" Cora asked.

"No," I said, "what makes you think so?"

"He slammed the door..." her voice trailed.

"Just ignore him," I assured her while taking out some stuffs from the first aid.

"Now I'm gonna get your ankle bandaged. It's gonna hurt a little, just bear with it," I said while placing both of her hands on either of my shoulder, "You can grip my shoulder if it's too painful.

She nodded slightly. I placed her swollen ankle on my lap and applied some cream all over the swells before wrapping it with a bandage. She gripped my shoulder quite a few times and that's when I had to even be gentler while doing the wrapping.

"Feeling better?" I asked once I'm done treating her ankle.

"Yeah. Thank you," she replied, with a smile decorated on her face, "I'm going up to my room."

Coralie P.O.V

Zayn slammed the door and I was startled by that. I wanted to just shrug that off when I suddenly thought that Zayn could be mad at me. Zayn wanted to go for trekking and I could see earlier that he was the one feeling enthusiastic and excited about getting to the forest. But with me injuring myself, resulted us to be back home. Could that be the reason why he's mad?

"Is Zayn mad, at me?" I asked when Liam came back with a first aid box in his hand.

"No, what makes you think so?" he said while kneeling in front of me.

"He slammed the door..." I said, trailing my voice.

He told me to ignore him. Yeah, it's easy to say that. I've only known Zayn for less than a week and I've made him angry at me. How easy can ignoring him be the solution?

"Now I'm gonna get your ankle bandaged. It's gonna hurt a little, just bear with it. You can grip my shoulder if it's too painful," Liam said while placing my hands on his shoulder.

I nodded. I observed Liam while he was treating my swollen ankle. He's so kind, gentle and sweet like sugar, spices and everything nice. He needs to stop being so charming or I'll have a crush on him. Crush on him? No! I have......Dylan. But Dylan don't love me anymo... I gripped his shoulder tightly when I felt the pain on my ankle.

I had my eyes squeezed shut and my hands still holding firm onto his shoulder. "Feeling better?" he asked. That's when I realized he was done treating my ankle. I opened my eyes and let go off my hands from his shoulder.

"Yeah. Thank you," I said, smiling, "I'm going up to my room."

I held on the armrest of the sofa to support me standing without falling and I managed. Liam stood up too. I was about to take a step forward when Liam carried me in briday style, "You can't walk yet. Your ankle need to be rested."

I didn't protest. Once again, I was speechless. I love being carried by him. I love that feeling of his arms neatly wrapped around me. I think I'm starting to fall for......... No! No! No! I still love Dylan. Yes, that's something I can't deny.