Chapter 15

Coralie's P.O.V

"Where do you think you're going?" Liam asked. His voice was cold. He has never speak to me like that before. Great! Now he should be hating me too.

"I need to leave," I said, using the same voice tone as Liam's and not looking at any of them, basically just stare at the wall.

"Why?" Niall asked softly. I was about to answer him when I remembered, he knocked on my door right after my conversation with Sam ended. He must have eavesdropping. Argh, Nialler!

"I need to leave. I have to," I said firmly. Harry, Louis and Zayn just remained quiet. Well, obviously. Zayn and Harry were the one who don't want me to be here, they won't stop me from going anyway.

"That is not a good reason!" Liam suddenly yelled. I flinched slightly from where I was standing. So were the rest of the boys. Liam never yelled to me before.

"Fuck," I cursed, "Just let me leave, okay!" I turned around and attempted to pry open the door, totally forgot that it was locked.

Someone grabbed me by the wrist. Harsh. It was Liam. He grabbed my duffle bag and snatched my tote bag before tossing it to Harry. I tried pulling my wrist but Liam's hands were tightened around them that it hurts, "Shit Liam, let go-"

"Not until you tell us why you're leaving," Liam yelled right on my face. I could feel tears pooling in my eyes. No one yell right in my face before. Call me pampered, spoiled or whatever but no one ever did and I hate it when Liam does.

"Fine," I yelled back, "I heard Zayn said that he wasn't having fun when I'm here. I also heard Harry said that he hated me. Isn't that good enough for me to leave? To let you guys have fun? Huh?!"

I know I shouldn't make them feel like it was their fault but my voice tone turn out differently from what I expected. Everyone went silent. I saw Harry eyes widened a little while Zayn's were in guilt. They don't have to. Really. They don't have to pretend to be feeling guilty. They were nice enough to not spat it right in my face that they don't like me. It was all my entire fault. I just wanna make it up to them, by leaving. That's the most I could do.

"We'll talk about it tomorrow," Liam stated firmly before throwing me over his shoulders and climbed up the stairs.

"What the hell are you doing? Let me go!" I screamed while hitting his back.

He ignored me totally. He opened my room's door and dumped me on my bed. If he were to dumped me on the floor, I swear he was gonna break my back bone. He didn't said anything and walked out of the room before slamming the door. I heard some noises from the outside of my room door, only to realized that they had locked me from outside.

Great! Now I can't go anywhere at all. No phone, no laptop, no nothing.

I started throwing the pillows to the door, hoping that they'd get annoyed and just open the door and let me go. But they didn't.

I could feel tears rolling down my cheeks. They hated me, so why bother caging me in here? Since I'm the reason why they couldn't have fun, then I'm doing all the favour to leave and let them have the fun. I can't believe myself. I let myself stuck with people whom I thought are nice and care for me, but they don't.

I feel asleep uncomfortably with the clothes I wore and most of all without my teddy bear.

Liam's P.O.V

I couldn't really sleep last night. I kept thinking of Cora even though she was just a few steps and doors away from me.

I felt guilty for yelling at her last night. I know I was over-reacting, but I can't help it. I'm mad at her for wanting to leave. Especially by sneaking out silently. I don't know why but I don't want her to leave. Not now, not later, not even when we're done with our holidays. This is stupid because I'm only began to get close to her recently but I felt happy around her and I don't want that feeling to go away.