Chapter 5

Liam's P.O.V

I was just lying down on bed since we all decide to have a rest first before dinner. I couldn't sleep. So all I did was scrolling on twitter and reply to some fans' mentions. I glanced at the wall clock in my room. It's almost dinner time. I called and ordered a few boxes of pizza before I went for a quick shower. I was putting on some clothes when Niall burst in my room.

"Liaaaaam, it's dinner time already and there's no food and I'm hungryyy," Niall complained.

"I've ordered pizza, Niall," I said, "it should be here soon."

"Great! I'm gonna wait for the delivery man downstairs," Niall said and ran down.

Once I'm clothed, I went out of my room and walked towards Cora's room. I knocked twice before saying loudly, "It's almost dinner."

"I'll have a quick shower first," I heard her yell from inside.

I walked around and knock on the boys' rooms and telling all the same thing, "It's almost dinner," before going downstairs to join Niall.

Coralie's P.O.V

I opened my eyes when I heard someone knocked on the door. I couldn't sleep so I just rested my eyes. How could I possibly sleep? I slept throughout the journey here and that's because I'm tired. Tired of fighting with Dylan earlier on.

"It's almost dinner." it was Liam. I went for a quick shower and put on a black harem trousers and blue tank top. I tied my hair into a pony tail before making my way downstairs.

The boys were eating at the dining table with 3 box of large pizzas on the table. I walked towards them and said, "Hi boys."

I received a chorus of 'hey' and 'hello'. I smiled before sitting on an empty seat next to Louis.

"Are you feeling better?" Louis asked.

"Yeah," I said while reaching for a slice of pizza.

"Now, I bet you know all of our names and it's a little unfair that we still don't know your name," the curly haired one said,

"That's not true," I stated truthfully, "I don't know your name."

"Ahahaha, she doesn't know your name but she knows mine," Louis said, sticking out his tongue to the curly haired.

"Anyway my name is Coralie. You boys can call me, Cora," I said calmly.

"Niall," Niall said with his mouth full.

"Zayn," Zayn said after biting on a small piece of the pizza.

And the curly haired one finally decide to tell me his name, "Harry."

"I can't believe you didn't know our names," Zayn commented.