Chapter 10

Liam's P.O.V

I heard a knock on my room's door. I opened the door while pulling on a white sweatshirt. Niall was there, grinning as me as usual, "What's up Nialler?"

"Dinner's ready!"

"Harry cooked?" What a question? Obviously it's him. It can't be the boys or Cora-.

"Yeap, and Cora." Niall said.

"What? Shouldn't she be resting?" Her legs are not recovered, why is she walking about and cook? She even needed me to carry her to her room. No, she don't need it. I wanted to do it and that's because her leg needs a lot of rest. Stubborn.

"Come on, she's downstairs, and I'm so hungry," Niall exclaimed.

I ignored Niall. He was always hungry. I made my way down to the dining table. There's only Louis & Harry there. I spotted Zayn already eating in the living room, alone, "Where's Cora?" I asked, aloud.

"She's at the swing," Louis answered. I looked out the window and there Cora sat at the gazebo swing with her back facing the house. I wanted to go over to her when Louis continued, "She said she wants to be alone."

I stopped dead on my steps, "Why is she even outside?"

No one answered. They just shrugged and started off with the food. Dinner was filled with silence. Zayn hadn't left the living room even though I could see his tray was already empty. I knew something wasn't right. Since when can we stay silent throughout dinner? Where's that grin on Louis' face? Where's Niall's voice, yelling for more food? Where's Harry's questions, asking if he had successfully cooked whatever he had? What is wrong with all of them?

Zayn got up, switching off the tv and walked past us at the dining table, without glancing. "Zayn," I stopped him, "What is wrong with you?"

He just stared at me, his face was impassive. He dropped the tray on the sink and went back up to his room. I got a little annoyed, "Can somebody please enlighten me what is going on?"

Harry, Louis & Niall exchanged glances. They won't tell me. I took Niall's tray of food, "Tell me."

"Well Liam....erm, I think Zayn is kinda erm, angry with Cora?" Harry said.

I returned Nialler his food. Why is Zayn even feeling so tensed up? Don't tell me it's because we had to leave early just now. Zayn isn't that childish from what I know. "Why?"

"No idea," Louis & Harry said in unison.

"I'm done." Niall said, surprising all of us because usually he will go for round 2. "I'm gonna go check on Cora."

"Cora wants to be alone," Louis repeated what he told me, to Niall.

"I know. No harm trying." Niall said, flashing a smile as well.