Chapter 7

Harry's P.O.V

Louis was still alseep when I walked out of his room and down to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. Surprisingly Niall was there, eating some chips.

"Awake early today mate?" I said because I know Niall is not a morning person or I can say all of the boys aren't a morning person except for Liam.

"Yeah, I'm hungry. Yesterday's sandwich isn't enough obviously," he replied, mouthful.

Speaking of the sandwich, it reminded me of Niall's 'Oh my god, my eyes'. Niall won't say that for no reasons other than PDAs. I'm sure Niall will let me know what is it that he saw if......

I grabbed his chips!

"Harreh! Give it back!" he yelled.

"I will," I said, "if you answer me."

"What?" he snapped.

"What Liam and Cora was doing when you walked into the kitchen yesterday?" I asked with one of my eyebrow raised.

"Oh. Err...err.." he hesitated.

I dug my hand into his bag of chips and took a piece, pretending to put it in my mouth.

"Don't eat that! I'll tell you!!"

I put back the piece of chips that I've taken, into the bag and stare at Niall while waiting for him to tell me the truth.

"I....err...they were about to kiss. But please don't tell them that I tell you this or they will kill me," Niall begged the last part.

"I knew it!" I said out loud.

Just then Louis got in the kitchen with Zayn behind him, "Knew what? Who will kill Niall? Why am I not invited?"

I told Louis and Zayn what Niall had told me and they all smirked while Niall had a guilty face on. Liam and Cora both look compatible, so why not let them get together? Liam is good-looking and Cora is beautiful too with her brown eyes, almost similar to Liam and her dirty blonde hair which stops just above her butt. Plus the both of them needs to forget about their past relationship.

The boys and I got up to tease Liam except for Niall as he was too scared that Liam will be mad at him. Surprisingly that Liam is not awake yet when it's already 11am. We just barged into his room to find him and Cora cuddling, still sleeping.

Is there something going on?

Zayn, Louis and I exchanged glances. I know we're all thinking on what to do next.

Liam's P.O.V

I was woken up by the earthquake of my bed. I opened up my eyes to find Louis, Harry and Zayn jumping on my bed.