Chapter 39 - The End <3

4 years later...

Coralie's P.O.V

It was Daisy's 7th birthday. She wanted a birthday party so bad, seeing that she has now a lot of friends from school. I've learnt to not dwell on Dylan's death and so did Lucy. Daisy, finally learnt about what her brother had gone through but she didn't grieve about it. Well, that was at least what she had shown. Last night, when I helped Lucy and Sarah with the decorations for Daisy's birthday party, I heard her talking to herself. Not literally. I peeked into her room and found her talking to Dylan's picture. She told him how much she had missed him and wished that he was still with her, celebrating her 7th birthday. I was extremely proud of her. She never shown anyone how much she misses her brother. She always showed everyone that she was strong about it. I was proud because she was mature enough for a seven-year-old to hid her feelings.

Bryan and Angela was gifted with a beautiful baby girl named Victoria, 3 years ago. We were now living separately because Bryan wanted to move in with his new family. Being a protective brother, Bryan didn't wanna be apart from me too far that he had moved in the same neighborhood as Lucy. -Nearer to Starbuck. Yayy!- Well 3 years ago, I would say 'Yay' to that. But I stopped yay-ing about it recently.

Ah! I forgot to mentioned that I was married to none other than my beautiful sweetheart, Liam. I was now proudly holding on to the tittle as Mrs Payne.

I remembered 4 years ago, I sensed something wasn't right with my brother and Liam and decided to asked both of them. Bryan then blurted out that Liam wanted me as his wife and Bryan didn't agree to it because I was still young. Yes, I was indeed to young to get married, then. But, trusting the love and care Liam had for me, I decided on getting married at a young age of 21.

3 months after we were married, I found myself expecting a future Mr Payne. That's when I started to dislike coffee and everything that Starbuck had sold. I was now a very fond of yam ice-cream and carrots. Louis was exceptionally happy about it and we always had our free times spent with eating carrots. Raw or cooked, I still loved them. Liam and I had moved from our flats. Guess where to?

The Holiday House.

I'm at my 9 months now and was told that I could due anytime from now. We had moved into the holiday house which was now called 'Payne's Heaven'. He insisted for us to moved in there because he said that that was where our love bloomed. He made some part of the house renovated especially because the house was too big for me and him. Thinking I would be lonely at home, Liam bought a puppy for an accompany and we called him Brit Payne. The rest of the boys had agreed to let Liam have the holiday house because they don't need them anymore.

Harry, being the flirtatious one, was still single. He was still the heart-throb of every girl out there and hasn't been gossiped with anyone. He told us that he wasn't planning on settling with anyone else at his age.

Niall was now dating my bestfriend. You remember Sam? Yes, Samantha. Who would have thought that these two would clicked so easily. They started dating on the day that I got married to Liam. Sam was a massive directioner and still is. When she knew I was dating Liam, she didn't pester me to bring her to meet the boys. She had once told me that it was just a pure fangirl feelings but it didn't turn out that way when she first met Niall. Well, I hope they get married.