Chapter 12

Coralie's P.O.V

I hate this feeling. It's like somebody is poking me on my tummy and there's fireworks in it, as though it's celebrating my pain. I held my stomach through my shirt and squeezed my eyes which isn't even open, shut. The pain is killing me. I'm close to tearing when someone stroked my hair gently. I opened my eyes weakly and there he was, stroking my hair while presenting his warm and sweet smile. Liam. I wanted to return his smile but I was too weak for anything. With all the strength I had, I pushed myself up, rested my head at the bedhead and squeezed my eyes shut again.

"Here your pills," Liam claimed. I opened my eyes again and stared down at his palm. There's two pink pills which I definitely recognized. I snatched it from him and swallowed it right away, without even thinking of getting a sip of water to help with the digestion. "Woah, you don't need water?" Liam asked.

I shook my head shut my eyes again, slowly releasing the pain and at the same time trying to regain what happened. I remember Niall piggy-backed me to my room and put me to bed. This morning I woke up to a disaster pain in my tummy and dragged myself to the bathroom to find blood stains on my underpants and inner thighs. Damn! I have been having this every month for 4 years and I'm still not used to the pain. I cleaned myself and then dragged myself back to my bed. I texted Niall because I don't have the energy to get out of my bed and all of people, I asked Niall for Liam. Oh okay, I got the picture clear now. I asked Liam for help, that's why he's with me now.

Oh wait!

I asked Liam for help? Did I seriously did that? Oh my god! How embarassing could that be? What would Liam have thought? He might thinks that I'm trying to flirt with him. "Urgh!" I let out a groan without realizing it.

"Hey, you okay?" Liam asked, sounding really concern, "Cora...." he called again and this time I opened my eyes to be met by his beautiful ones.

"How was I in your room?" I asked, then realised the surrounding wasn't the room that I've been rooming.

"I carried you here, just in case you're pain. At least I'm here to watch after you."

"Oh o..okay," I stammered. Suddenly I could feel another pain my tummy. Yes, those pills works, but now I'm hungry, "I....I want to eat."

Liam chuckled, his gaze never left mine, "Alright, let's get downstairs." He walked around the bed and to my size, wrapping me in his arms and carried me down. I didn't argued or protest. I feel safe whenever I was wrapped around his arms. He walked down the stairs and placed me down on the dining table in the kitchen. "So what do you wanna eat, my princess?"

I gigled a little at the name he called me, "What is there to eat, my prince?"

"Your highness, there's only 1 piece of pancake left but I'm willing to cook anything that you ask for," he answered with a posh tone, playing along with this prince and princess story.

"Anything?" I asked, trying to fathom how true his words were.

"Err....anything," he replied, sounding really unsure of his answer. I chuckled at him being a little panic.