Chapter 2

Bryan P.O.V

I've decided to let Cora lives with Liam while I'm away for business trip. I trust Cora in taking care of herself but right now, she's not in the right state. I won't know if she were to commit suicide or harm herself. She's a pampered girl. She's used to having people she loves around her. I still remember how she broke down when our parents died. It's something I don't wanna witness anymore.

Other than Dylan, I'll only trust her with Liam. We're not the type of people who socialize well and the closest to me around the neighbourhood is only Liam. That makes me trust him with everything, including my sister.

Cora and Dylan are no longer together. She always spend her holidays at Dylan's place and I don't mind since Dylan's mum, Lucy wouldn't mind too. Cora haven't get to feel having a proper family since she was 14. So staying at Dylan's would be a good idea to let her feel loved by a family again.

Ever since Dylan and Cora got together, I could see the shine in Cora's face. She's happy. She stops being happy after our parents passed away. But with Dylan, he gave her love, make her laugh, smile and be happy as though God has sent him to Cora's life to make her shine again. I only have Cora with me and I prioritize her happiness. I'm happy to see her happy.

But I guess, I trusted Dylan too much.

~ Flashback ~ 2 weeks ago ~

It was a Friday. I have a date tonight with my girlfriend, Angela. I rushed home and throw my briefcase on the couch and head to my room to clean myself. I haven't went on a date with Angela for quite some time, so I thought I should dress up a little much tonight. I went to knock on my sister's room door. She has quite a good sense of fashion and so, I shall let her decide on what I'm supposed to wear tonight.

Usually it only takes 2 knocks on her room door for her to answer me. But this time, after so many knocks, she didn't answer to any of them. I cracked the door open and there she was at the edge of her queen size bed.....crying.

Seeing her cry is the last thing I wanna do. I rushed to her side and hug her tight, letting her cry on my shoulder.

"Shh..shhh.. It's okay. Cry all you want, I'm here," I said softly, trying to soothe her.

She did as I said. She cried even harder and harder. And harder before choking out, "He cheated.."

"Who?" I asked and regret it immediately after that. What kind of question is that?

"Who else Bryan? WHO ELSE? Dylan! He cheated on me. He went on with another girl."

Cora went screaming hysterically about Dylan cheating on her and leaving her for another girl. She started throwing things across the room and I did something I shouldn't even thought of doing.

slapped her.