Chapter 27: Lying now isn't an option

Start from the beginning

"I dont know what to say to you Jessica."

"Theres no need to say anything Calum."

A couple of minutes later, the door bell rang.

"Jessi, I'll get it." I told her standing up.

"No I got it Calum just pull me up." She giggled a little and I lifted her up off the couch and on to her feet.

Jessi's P.O.V

I waddled towards the door slowly. I turned my head as I walked and saw Luke and Abby sticking their heads out from the kitchen door and Calum sticking his head out from the living room on which I just departed from. I turned the key and pulled open the door.

When I had opened the door fully, I saw Ashton standing on my front porch. There was a medium height girl standing next to him, with long brown wavey hair and from what I could see, she had brown eye. I shook my head and took a couple of steps back.

"Jesus Christ Ashton. Your are seriously stupid enough to bring HER to my house. HER OF ALL PEOPLE." I started shouting and I instantly saw red.

"Jessica dont." Luke came from behind me. "Dont do something you will regret."

"No see what I regret is letting a CHEATER into my bed night after night after night." I cried.

"But you never let a cheater in you bed when I was with you. I love you. I have been loyal."

"Dont give me that shit. Lying now just isn't an option." I said unhooking myself from Lukes grip.

"I never slept with her. You got to believe me. Its complicated." He shed a tear.

"ASHTON FOR FUCK SAKE JUST TELL ME THE TRUTH FOR ONCE IN YOUR GOD DAMN LIFE, YOU OWE ME THAT MUCH. YOU OWE YOUR CHILD THAT MUCH!." I screamed holding my belly leaning up againest the wall.

Ashton opened his mouth to speak......

"Sarai?" Anne walked out from the kitchen.

I was so confused and I looked at Ashton. We were both in tears.

"You know her?" Luke asked in confusion.

"Hey Mum." Sarai smiled and shed a single tear.

Anne put her hands up to her mouth. Anne ran to Sarai and hugged her. I slid down the wall with my back. I put my head in my hands and cried my eyes out. I cant believe it. I hated Ash much, what just happened. I continued to cry more and more.

I felt two warm hands, one on either shoulder "Jessica Im so sorry baby." Ashton cried.

I lifted my head.

Ashton's P.O.V

I saw Jessi's red and puffy eyes that I missed so much.

"Im so sorry Ashton. I shouldnt have provoked you the other night." She looked away from my with tears flowing down her face, and biting her thumb.

"No dont you dear apologise for any of this. This is not your fault. You did what you thought was right." I pulled her head to look at me.

"I know that its no excuse but after James, I dont know, as much as I love you, Im always not going to be good enough for you Ashton ." She sobbed.

"You are never not good enough. You are too good for me always." I cried " But if you'll have me. Will you marry me? Again?" I tooked out the ring from my pocket. I mean I only have a drum kit and a couple of sticks but if I had you back again it would mean everything I have a million times over if I had you too."