"Fine then, I will get someone to do it."

"Alright, just give me twenty minutes." And he ended the call, while I have a victory smile.

"Noorur-rahman, isn't that risky? Do you even know how to drive? If you don't like my cooking I will tell Asabe to cook whatever you will like." The noisy woman added.

"And how does that affect you, stop being noisy and do your own thing." I glared at her.

"Beside I heard your abbah said something about attending your ta'alim today. And if you want to go out you can have the driver take you with my permission." She concluded solemnly, somewhat concerned or whatever.

With my permission, it repeated in my head. This crazed woman! I bit my lower lip, an attempt to hold back the roar of my laughter back in my lungs, I couldn't, so I let it out. Which soon turn into a scornful smirk.

"For your mind now you think since you're married to my father, you will have some authority over me. Nah!" With my smirk still on, I raised my forefinger shaking it disapprovingly. And she's beginning to understand that with her lips sealed, she could last longer.

I quickly went to my room, got out of the skinny jeans I was wearing and changed into a plain army green maxi skirt and a long sleeve blouse. Found a matching shoulder bag to my brown flat shoes. I rummage for a turban to cover my loose hair that's tied into bun, with a last check at my full length view mirror. I know I was good to go, but not without using some lip gloss. Afterwards, I took few minutes to use my camera.

My palm was already on the door knob when I decide to use the noisy woman to my advantage, good for me if she run her big mouth about my attire. So I quickly change my blouse to a white top and took my turban off my head, replace it with a headband and put it in my bag. And I was good to go now.

I walk down the stairs and the new member was there, perhaps waiting for me. Without giving her much attention I walk through the main door hallway when her voice came. God, she sounds like a mother, that's if I even know how one sound.

"Don't tell me you're going out like that?" Perfect, I thought, doing a victory dance in my head. I turned to face the woman and her eyes was as round as the soccer ball from shock. She's too hypocritical I must say. She's certainly over doing the shock thing. Anyway, it's my plan to trigger her into doing something, which I hope she will. I can already imagine my innocent face when she does it. That'll be me, without even lifting a finger. I inwardly let out a weak laugh, while I maintain a tight face on the outside.

"What did you said?" I asked checking the time from my cell phone.

"You can't go out dressed like that, I mean.." She gasped, maybe she stopped to think of the right word to use.

"And don't give me the muslim girl crap, okay." I sighed too, I am getting exhausted too with her.

"Indeed my dear, you're muslim girl and you should dress like one. Did your father know you go out like that." She pointed at my attired, her brows knitted together, perhaps trying to compare me with Abbah.

"What if he doesn't, uhm? Are you going to snitch on me. Please ehm, I'm begging you now. And believe me it's rare for me to beg, so stop meddling in my life. Just do your marriage, that's what you're here for." I hissed to irked her further.

And I left the aghast woman looking befuddled, without a second thought I gave the door a loud bang on my way out. Outside as I step out of the porch, the blue sky was dotted with fluffy white clouds that drift lazily in the gentle breeze. I briefly close my eyes taking in a large amount of the fresh air.

Noorur-rahmanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें