Breakfast

As the silent of the night grows deeper, the faint noise becomes more audible. Mubin took a deep breathe and ignores it, once again. However, very swiftly, he found himself rushing to his room without any notice. He should have call his mother, but her room was at the other end from there and he will end up waking the entire house. So he came himself, it was his room after all.

When he entered there, Noor wasn't looking herself. She's choking on her breathe and sweating, oblivious to her surrounding. Before he could reach the room, he hears her calming herself. Perhaps, she have done a lot of that.

"It's okay, Noorur-rahman! You're alright!" She faintly chants, her breathe still hitching.

"Are you okay?" He asked and she noticed him now, opening her eyes. 

"Yes,  it's just my past accumulated in one dream," she wanted to say much but refrained herself from doing so. Mubin could be a judgmental person for all she know.

"You sound scary from outside." He said standing by the door.

"There's no good ventilation in here, I might just choke and die in my sleep." She complained, adjusting  her sitting position on the bed. One of her thumb wiped something from her left eye as Mubin eyed her walking to the window.

He drew the curtains open, then the glass that was blocking the air all that while.  "We don't have housemaids to be closing and opening window in here, you do that yourself or die in your sleep like you implied." He remarked somewhat annoyed.

Noor chuckles at his childish remark and states her comeback. "The remote does it for me at home, there's no need for housemaid rushing in and out at night. Our maid don't sleepover." Her breathe hitched once again, and she smooth her chest with her palm, closing her eyes briefly.

"Then go back to your home. No one needs you here, I need my room already."

"I can see that. I will have to do that quickly, because your damn mattress is slowly killing my back." He grimaced as he near the door, his mattress is one of the good thing in his room.

"Make it very quick, you're creating tension here."  She nodded carelessly, her breathe still not the way she wants it to be.

Mubin's so set on glaring at her that he failed to see she isn't actually alright. Though, before he completely exit the room he saw her pulling his bedside cabinet that's been invaded by her things now.  She brought out an inhaler and pump it to her mouth, after two sprays, he noticed how her breathe come back to normal. She sighed at once.

Shame overpowered him as he instantly felt stupid for not thinking about how bad her breathing was,  she's right there in front of him. He's supposed to used his brain when he saw her almost choking. He thought she only needed air, he should have offered her water too. But no, he's more concern about why he had to sleep on the sofa. That left him speechless and not knowing exactly what to do at that point. What will she think of him now? He wondered, his thought narrowing at how inhumane she will thought he is.

"Go, don't keep eyeing me, I might end up having nightmares again. And for the record, I also don't want to be here, especially not on this bed of yours. But for now get out, I need to go back to sleep."

Mubin was dejected as he exit the room. How could he have been overshadowed by his anger toward her, that he failed to noticed her condition? And what exactly did she did to him to deserve her careless behavior? Nothing at all, he assured himself. If anything,

As he walk back to the living room, Mubin wonder why Noor didn't tend to herself when she needed a quick aid. More over, he carelessly said she was creating tension without any regard to how she will feels. Though he knew he meant to hurt her when he said that. Just like she did to him the other day. Despite that, he knew Noorur-rahman for almost a year now, and  knows exactly what she is like. Yet, he still judge her, when it's all his mother fault for neglecting her. Obviously, it won't take a genius to figure Noor is anger at that. It's as clear as the day. What is even more ostensible, is his mother not doing anything to make amends.