Pure As A child's Dream

"What's your big dream, Noor." Noor scoff at Isma'il question finding a bit exciting.

"It may sound weird to you, but I don't have a big dream." She laugh at how everyone is expecting her to have complicated dreams, like becoming the world most so so, this and that.

Her arrogance has always made people misunderstood her. And Noor being Noor had only corrected few about it. It's just a God's gift that she's born with an aura that command respect and a body of a goddess and a whole lot of charisma.  

From a very young age, being the prettiest girl and quietest girl in class, she's been associate with being arrogant, so she acted on that.

Believe or not, it's the simple things that makes her happy. "Not that I thought much about it, but I assumed you will a complicated dream. Like conquering the world." They both laugh at what Isma'il said

And Nabilah added with, "I never know a girl that doesn't have a dream. Like, don't you dream of marrying a handsome and tall guy, and having glamorous wedding, picturing all your friends around you? And at the end of the day you will going on your honeymoon to Paris, London and New York and then make the stop at Maldives?" In such a dramatic way.

"Ain't that called fantasy?" Noor asked with a mischievous smile dancing on her lips. She didn't know that Nabilah would turn out to be such a dream. 

"Well, yes. It can also pass as a dream too, because that's on my dream list." Nabilah assured her, though it's still surprising to her that a girl like Noor isn't ambitious.   

"So you have a list of dreams?" Noor found that interesting, though not surprising because having a hopeless romantic friend like Sadiya with the later addition of Hidaya, she's bond to know that most girls over fantasize about getting married and all that.

"Yes, I do. And the most important of them all, is to be a famous designer. In the near future my designs will be on New York fashion week, London, Milan, Tokyo, you name.  And before you knew it,  my name will be listed along side all those famous designers around the world. And just like people feels good to wear Armani, J & N will also be a proud choice." Her eyes twinkles as she talked, she wasn't just blabbering though. Because she and her mother are currently running their J & N brand, and it's getting bigger since the last time Noor checked.

Sometimes, people doesn't just blabber about their dreams, they make it happened. Either it prosper to their expectations, or beyond. Noor had seen the zeal in Nabilah's eyes that night. And that thirst to make it happen. It's so enthusiastic to watch her narrate all that.

"I wish you the best!" Noor said and Isma'il seconded, he's also impressed with her. Especially after she told them how she her mother started. Aunt Jamila started as a simple seamstress at home, but now their brand is taking over Abuja, the have customers Nationwide.

"Isma'il, you brought this up. So you should also tell us what you big dream is." That's Nabilah and Noor nodded agreeing with her.

"When I was fourteen, I asked my grandmother what my dream should be, she said it's mine to choose, I can't choose though." He'd smiled, remembering those days. "She's a big fan of my uncle (abbah) so on one of his visit she told him to give me career orientation because my dream was to just be near her and running her errands. But after my uncle's orientation, I start dreaming to become just like him."

"Wow, so if I get it correctly, Uncle Adam is that uncle." Nabilah questioned, while Noor'd stared at him in awe, she did not know they're that close. Come to think of it, Isma'il is like that son her abbah never had.

"Uhum!  However, my biggest dream is to be beside you, Noor. Though it doesn't matter where I actually stand, but I just want to be there in your life." And Noor was further astonished by that, making her to instantly start blushing.