The Bully

"Are you a fool or what?" I said in between my grits teeth, it irks me how much of an idiot she wants to be. I briefly close my eyes and exhale a large breathe. The girl in front only swallowed hard, looking so fearful under my gaze. She might just be a fool or someone with a pretty low self-esteem.

"Senior.... " She stammers again and her gaze fell on her fiddling fingers. I rolled my eyes and sipped from my coke bottle, it's much needed at a moment like this.

"What? What have I told you last week?" I cut her off, why do I have keep explaining myself to this fool, I might just leave her to own fate.

"To stand up for myself."

"And is that how you do it by letting those girls order you around." I asked harshly,  Yeah, some girls just like you, my subconscious remind me. Sometimes I just want to stop that stupid annoying voice. That's always counting how wrong I went.

"Are you here to serve anyone?" The girl in front of me began to cry, I don't even know why I want to depend her. I saw her three weeks ago being bullied by some girls, and she said they have been bothering since last term. And if they do so, she just find one corner and weep. The girl practically have no friends. I wonder why she's still in the hostel if she can't handle the pressure.

"I am sorry, senior."

"Do you know my name?" She looked at me surprised as if I have just spoke in a foreign language. "I asked a question here?" She nodded yes and at the same time I saw the girls I have been looking for, and a big grin overtake my lips. Today is certainly going be my day.

"Everyone does." She added and my eyes averted to her innocent ones, maybe she's four years younger than me. And naturally,  I don't bother kids her age.

"Good then, next time if anyone dares to bother you, just tell them I am your big sister, okay. And before I leave this school you must learn to depend yourself, that's if you don't want to run away after I am gone."

"Thank you, senior." She says with a somewhat victorious smile, perhaps the excitement of having someone. I dismissed her and begin my chase, it's going to be a payback day.

Lucky for me as I fasten my pace I spotted the two girls entering into the restroom and good. I could swore my eyebrows were excited too. I have try to keep my cool for this term, but people are not letting me. Especially since chemistry became an unbearable class since the substitute decided to be on my nerves.

Yesterday we had a big argument, when I came late to the chemistry lab for practical and he try to stop me. On his previous class he made an exaggeration on whoever came late for his class will have to face his wrath. Of course curiosity got the best of me and it so happened that I was so hungry at that time, so I just enjoyed my snack. And the craziest thing happened.

The substitute was crazy enough to told me to get on my kneels outside the lab. But guess what, I laughed at his face. And thr look on his face, I can pay anything to see it again. Goodness, he might have attended one of those middle class secondary school that the students get punished for every little thing.

The craziest thing about yesterday, is that I am supposed to be in detention today for what I did the previous day. It was Thursday and Thursdays at PIC has always been amazing, games and leisure activities starts immediately after the lunch break is over. And this week Thursday, was not an exception. Right now the school is looking so colorful with most of the students wearing their games wears.

And just like many other students that have misbehaved through the week, today is the day to pay back. Unlike the rest of the students, the bad eggs among us will be in a closed classroom with some dump teacher supervising them as they read in absolute silence. While outside everything is having without them. I mean all the fun, all the hot topics, all the breakups happened today. Not that I really care who date who. It's just a tradition and how dare he?