Marvel's Spider-man! Peter Parker x Elemental! Reader- Not Alone

Requested by Alyssajj11, hope you like it dude! ^-^

"Hey Pete! Looks like you finally made an appearance for once!" Harry greeted Peter as he sat down, "so? Should we order?"

Peter shook his head, his main focus on his phone.

"No, not yet."
"Why? Is there something wrong? You're not coming down with something are you?" Harry asked, Peter glanced up at him for a moment before looking back at his phone.

"What? No! It's just...well..." Peter put the phone face-down on the table, "(Y/N) hasn't really been hanging out with me lately so I thought that inviting her to lunch today may be a good move, she just hasn't responded to my text yet. I just don't want her to come and see that we've already eaten. That would probably push her away more than anything." Peter sighed, Harry groaned as he leaned back in his chair.

"Fine, you're too in love with her for your own good. But if my stomach starts growling above one-hundered and ten decibels then that's your risk." Peter's blush reached to the tips of his ears.

"I'm not in love with her, I'm just worried that's all!" He flusteredly defended himself, but Harry just smirked.

"Oh yeah? How long ago did you send her that text?"

"Uhhh...five minutes ago..."

"Oh yeah, you're totally in love with her."

Peter didn't say anything, but his blush definitely worsened. He let out a groan as he buried himself in his arms so Harry couldn't make fun of him any more.

"Hey, I'm just teasing you, relax." Harry lightly patted Peter's back as Peter looked up a little bit so he could see his phone, just waiting for it to buzz saying that you could come here and hang out with him and Harry just like old times.

-Meanwhile-

"Come on, come on...you know this..." you muttered to yourself as you stared at your homework sheet, but the words just weren't connecting in your brain.

"This is sooo boring! When are we gonna do something interesting?" Fire, one of your elemental spirits, groaned, landing on your shoulder before falling forward and tumbling into your lap.

"When I finish my homework we can go on a walk, how does that sound?" You picked up the little spirit who only pouted and crossed their arms.

"Sounds boring, why does everything have to be routine?" They questioned as you placed them on your desk.

"Because there's no surprises in a routine and a routine is safe, which means no one will get hurt. That's why." You answered as you turned back to your work, but Fire just pouted even more, knowing that they weren't going to be getting their way. You glanced over at your other spirits to make sure they weren't causing any trouble. Water was watching your fish, Blubbles, Earth was analyzing the dirt on your sneakers and talking about the sediments that came from said dirt (nobody was listening though), meanwhile Air was flying around your air conditioner, obviously enjoying the breeze.

Bzzt!

You almost jumped from the sound of your phone going off, not used to getting notifications. You opened it up, surprised to see that it was a message from Peter.

Me and Harry are going to that cafe that I keep telling you about. Wanna join in for some lunch?

Your elemental spirits gathered around you as they each read the text.

"Ooo it's Peter!"
"Say yes! Say yes!"

"He obviously wants to see you, go for it."
"Yeah! C'mon!"