Bart Allen! KF x Reader- Love Like You

This is super short for a oneshot but I thought it would be a cute lil' thing to write for now, and as always S3 spoilers for those who haven't seen the whole thing, also this is super old for my writing but I hope you guys still enjoy it

"If I could begin to be

half of what you thought of me

I could do about anything

maybe even learn how to lo- dammit! Wrong note again!" Tara stopped outside your door, curious as to what you were doing. It was cracked open slightly and you were on your bed, music sheets propped on pillows as you practiced the guitar. You sighed and ran a hand through your hair before looking at the picture on your nightstand. It was a group photo, one taken by Beast Boy to celebrate the new base of operations and creation of the Outsiders.

"I have to do this...for him...I just hope this is a good attempt at a confession" you sighed as you began to play again, Tara's eyes widened as she back-pedaled away. Not wanting to be caught by you. She, along everyone else, knew how scary you could be when angered and that was one thing she didn't want to mess with. She walked downstairs, wondering what she should do, perhaps she should let the Shadows know? It would be a good chance for leverage, but she didn't know who you liked yet. You hung out with everyone equally and you were pretty well-liked among the group. No, she wouldn't tell the Shadows, this was a pending situation.

"Tara, is something wrong? You look...troubled..." Halo noticed, making Tara jump.

"It's nothing, really"
"Are you sure?" Tara sighed.

"I'm going to tell you something, but don't tell anyone else ok?"
"Um, alright...I guess" Tara gestured for Halo to bend down so she could whisper in her ear and Halo complied.

"I think (Y/N) is going to confess to someone who's with the Outsiders but-" Tara was interupted by Halo's squealing as she floated with her orange aura.

"Hey, Tara, Halo, is there something wrong?" Beast Boy asked from the couch, turning to look at them.

"It's nothing, really" Tara covered it up.

"How could you say that?! This is a very big something!" Halo flew over to the couch where everyone sat, just hanging out.

"(Y/N)'s going to confess to someone in this room!"

"Halo! You need to be quiet! She might hear you!" Tara warned the former mother box, who floated back to the ground.
"Oh yes, that is right, I'll keep that in mind next time...but isn't it so exciting?!" Halo grinned.

"It totally is!" Wonder-girl grinned right along with her.

"It is, but are you sure this is legit?" Victor asks, adjusting his position on the couch.
"It's very legit, I heard her singing what I believe is a love song in your country before looking at the picture of where we all celebrated the creation of our new hideout and the Outsiders. I couldn't tell who it was she meant it for but I think she must be planning to confess soon at least..." Tara trailed off.

"That doesn't really narrow it down at all" Blue commented, leaning back as he crossed his arms.
"Well let's narrow it down then, me, you, Halo, Wonder-girl and Brion are taken, I don't think Forager is looking for a relationship, right?" Beast Boy looked over at the bug-like alien, who was currently eating a bag of chips, he looked up.

"Hm, oh yes, Forager does not believe Forager is ready to find a mate quite yet. Forager also believes that since (Y/N) (L/N) is confessing it's also (Y/N) (L/N)'s 'private business', as Victor Stone has explained the term to Forager, and so Forager is concerned that Forager and the Outsiders aren't respecting (Y/N) (L/N)'s private business as one should," Forager spoke, looking to Victor to make sure he used the term right, Victor nodded.