Sero x Reader [Drabble]

Requested by Naturewarrior300, enjoy my dude! 

Sero smoothed his hair back as he approached the bar, it was definitely a long night for him, but it would be a long night for anyone considering that the night club was full of blaring music that reverberated through your chest and lights that could make you both go blind and become hyper-sensitive at the same time. When he ordered his drink he sat down on the barstool looking around aimlessly, spotting his friends partying it up on the dance floor before glancing at the other patrons sitting at the bar. His eyes widened when he spotted a figure out of the corner of his eye, there you sat, only a few seats away, nursing some type of fruity alcoholic drink as you glanced around, seeming to be more bored there than anything. A painted fingernail that matched the color of the dress that seemed to pop in the lights of the nightclub as it traced the rim of your glass boredly a few times before you would take another sip, you didn't notice Sero staring at you, and if you did you didn't pay him any attention. It was only when the bartender put his drink in front of him that he snapped out of his trance. He looked into the liquid of the drink he ordered, touching up his hair through what his warped reflection in the glass looked like, even undoing the top two buttons of his tight black shirt as he looked around one last time, making sure Mina or even Denki wouldn't come up to him drunk off their ass and ruin any shred of a chance he may have with you. Sero took a deep breath before getting up and taking a seat next to you.

"Hola princessa" he offered you a smile as he took a sip of his drink, you perked up, seeing him sit next to you. You gave him a once over before a smile broke out on your face.

"Hola to you too, what brings you here spanish boy?" That smile you wore was dangerous, both taunting and enticing him at the same time as you leaned in, though that didn't stop Sero, he was already hooked on you. He leaned in as well as he sent a little smirk your way.

"Just on a lookout for a bello princessa who's in need of a pleasurable evening, y tu?" He asked, dragging out the word 'pleasurable' just to tease.

"Well, I'm here now spanish boy, so what's your next move?" You challenged him, oh, he enjoyed a little challenge.

"We're in a night club aren't we princessa?" He asked, taking another sip of his beverage as he could feel the alcohol burn in his throat and settle in his stomach, making him feel warm inside. He always believed alcohol to be liquid courage, and now he knew it was true.

"We are" you gave him another dangerous smile.

"Then, I was thinking we could dance, and then maybe," he reached for the hand at your thigh, gently tugging it to his lips as he pressed a kiss to your knuckles, but not quite leaving your bare skin as he gave you his own dangerous smile, "see where this noche takes us princessa."