Rin Okumura x Reader [Drabble]

Requested by Wingstar, hope you like it dude ^-^

"Rinnn, it's been an hour now and I really wanna take a shower. Are you gonna move yet?" You asked, but Rin muttered something incoherent as he just hugged you tighter.

"Rinnn," you whined as you tried to get out of his tight grip, but it was to no avail.

"I'm sorry (Y/N), but I can't let you go...not yet..." Rin's voice was clearer this time as he adjusted his grip, his arm tightening around you as his other hand lightly touched the bandages around your head.

"I told you that I'm fine Rin. It's just a little head injury."
"But still...that shouldn't have happened...I should have been there to protect you..." Rin muttered, his head buried in your shoulder as he still refused to show his face to you.

"Rin, you already know that I want to be a Dragoon. I can take care of myself."
"Yeah, until your bullets run out..." Rin muttered, but you rolled your eyes.

"You know that won't happen, besides you know that I always have a knife and a canteen of holy water on me just in case. We're exwires, this type of stuff is bound to happen. So there's no need to pout about it. You don't have to worry about protecting all of us Rin, just protect yourself. Then I can focus on protecting myself, and so can Yukio, and Shura and the whole class. We can protect each other by focusing on ourselves so we don't have to worry about each other. If that makes any sense."
"I...I guess..." Rin sniffled.

"You're such a drama queen." You rolled your eyes as you stroked his hair.

"S...shut up...but do you promise you're alright...?" Rin asked you, his bright blue eyes glassy as he looked up at you.

"Yes! I'm fine! How about we have a nice movie night after I take a shower? How does that sound to you?"
"That sounds great!" Rin grinned at you, his eyes sparkling at your idea.

"Alright, but maybe we could turn down the volume a little. I do have a minor head injury after all."
"Of course, I'll chose a movie with not too much action too. How does that sound?" Rin suggested, making you smile as he finally let you go, allowing you to stand up.

"That sounds perfect."