Saiki K. x Reader - Trust

Adopted by VRwriter456, I changed up a few things I think compared to what I originally planned but I feel like it came out better. But anyway, enjoy!

"Hey Saiki" you smiled, looking down at your classmate who was sitting in his chair while you had just gotten in. Saiki started a little but nodded at you in acknowledgement as he was in deep thought before you showed up.

So you must be confused as to why I'm thinking so much, especially enough for me to be startled by (Y/N) as she entered the classroom since I'm usually good about that kind of stuff Saiki started as he continued to sit at his desk, well let me give you some exposition the way most oneshots do it, (Y/N) is a transfer student who came to the school about five months ago, she noticed that I didn't really talk much and taught me morse code during breaks between classes and lunch, since she just wanted a friend I let her stick around, especially since her only thoughts were of how much she wanted to be my friend so I never really thought it important to read her mind like everyone else. Until a few days ago, I decided to check in on her for no reason other than to check in and found that she was admiring how I looked in a way that was definitely not her just wanting a friend. Usually I would just try to ignore it but (Y/N) isn't as clingy as Teruhashi, not oblivious like Nendou, she's a perfectly average girl in a not-so average school, so you can see my predicament Saiki thought as you smiled at him.
"Good luck in class today!" You smiled as Saiki tapped on the desk with his pencil

'you too' you beamed at the use of morse code, your eyes always sparkled a little whenever Saiki used morse code, even though he has been using it consistently for a little over four months. You went over to your seat as Saiki faintly smiled as he watched you sit down and unpack your things for the day.

-Timeskip-

"So, do you guys wanna go to this new ramen place I found?" Nendou asked, making Kaidou immediately retch.
"Absolutely not! The last time we followed your food recommendation we ended up in a total dump!"
"Hm?" Kuboyasu asked, totally confused as Kaidou sighed.

"Nendou told us all about this really cool ramen place, but we went there and it was a total dump. The ramen looked like it came straight from the trash." Kaidou filled Kuboyasu in, Kuboyasu nodded in understanding.

For once I agree with Kaidou on something Saiki agreed with a nod of his head
"I see..."

"Come on! This one is different! I swear!" Nendou argued but Kaidou shook his head.
"Absolutely not!"
"Anyone else wondering where all the girls went?" Kuboyasu asked as Kaidou sighed. Saiki side-eyed you as you began to glare at the two guys.

Here we go Saiki already knew what was coming and made no move to stop it

"Beats me, but it's much quieter without them around-"
"You idiot! I'm a girl and I'm right here!" You swung around and kicked Kaidou in the gut on the stone wall you sat on that protected the garden, making Kaidou fly into one of the nearby laurel bushes as he squeaked on impact, which made Nendou laugh his ass off as Saiki's cheeks puffed up a little from holding in some laughter.

"Ow! That really hurt!"
"Hmph!" You crossed your arms with a pout.

"Hey! What was that noise out of your mouth huh?! That was hilarious!" Nendou laughed at Kaidou who immediately went red in the face.
"I don't know what you're talking about!"
"You squeaked like a mouse! I didn't even know guys could make those kinds of noises!"
"Shut up! That wasn't what it sounded like! It was Dark Reunion! They used their evil sorcerers to change my voice so it sounded like a high-pitched squeal when it reality it was a deep and heavy grunt of me taking the pain like a man!" Kaidou declared as Saiki turned his head as he ate his food to hide how entertained he was by this.