Kirishima x Reader [Drabble]

Just some cute Kirishima fluff for y'all

Kirishima knew you for as long as he could possibly remember, you were always by his side despite your quirk. 'Balloon' was it's name, and you could make your body into a giant balloon to float and create and trap things in balloons that you can create. Even now, that you both were in U.A, your desk was right next to his.
"Hey guys, you wanna go sit outside? It's apparently really nice out today" you asked.

"Hell no!"
"Well looks like Bakugou gave his answer, but that's a no for me too (Y/N), sorry but for some reason wasps love to try and eat my food, but maybe another time " Sero chuckled.

"Wasps?! I don't want a wasp in my food, sorry (Y/N) but I don't want to risk it." Denki added.

"Sorry (Y/N), but I don't really feel like going outside" Mina apologized, you looked at Kirishima hopefully.
"Of course I'll go with you (Y/N)" he picked up his lunch tray and followed you outside to sit under one of the many sakura trees that dotted the courtyard of U.A. It was a long time ago when Kirishima figured out his feelings for you and despite being outside alone like this, his heart beat didn't change all that much, if anything your presence calmed him, especially when it was just you.

"Thanks for coming out with me, you're a real man for not fearing a few wasps." You flexed your arm jokingly and Kirishima grinned.

"Thanks (Y/N), it means a lot to know that you think that of me"
"Of course I would think highly of you, you mean a lot to me Kiri" Kirishima felt his heart skip a beat as a light pink coating dusted his cheeks. You didn't say friend, which meant that maybe...you could be something more...

Kirishima smiled at the thought, finding himself staring at you softly like he's often been doing lately. At that moment the wind picked up and sakura petals flew through the air around you, some landed in your hair, making you look like an angel.

"I've been in love with you my entire life" Kirishima spoke, his tone as soft as the facial expression. You started and looked over to him.
"...what?" Kirishima thought for a single second. He didn't have this in mind for confessing to you, but now that he was here, in this moment, he might as well own up to his feelings like the man he aspired to be.

"I've been in love with you in my entire life" Kirishima repeated, your cheeks flamed up, expanding slightly from your quirk.

"You...you mean it?" You stuttered, Kirishima nodded.
"Of course I-" Kiri stopped after feeling something warm on his cheek, he looked towards the source and was met with your beet red face, quickly realizing that it was you.

"I uh...I like you too..." Kirishima's face brightened.
"So...does that mean we're a...a couple?" Kirishima asked sheepishly.

"U...uh yeah...I mean...we both like each other..." you rationalized, looking away and playing with your fingers.

"So uh...if you want...there's this cafe I know that makes killer muffins if you know...want to go after school."
"Y...yeah...I'd love to..." you answered as you shyly scratched your cheek. Kirishima softly smiled at you as you went back to your food, but this time you noticed and looked up from your meal.
"What?"

"...you're beautiful..." Kirishima breathed, making you blush again.
"U...uh Kiri...do you think we can limit the compliments to one a day?...I don't think I can take this much blushing..."

"Of course, anything for you" Kirishima's smile grew wider, you really had no idea how much he loved you. But that was ok, he was going to show you.