Reiji Sakamaki x Reader- To have you back

Warning this is prolly more 13+, there's no actual mature stuff but it's definitely heavily suggested.

The monthly family dinner was painfully silent, as it usually was. The Sakamaki brothers barely even looked at each other, let alone spoke a word. However, Reiji couldn't help the bad feeling he had in his gut, like something was off in the house, namely the kitchen. He lifted his head, eyes scanning his brothers, they were all there and accounted for. So an intruder, maybe?

Reiji cleared his throat as he got up, gaining the attention of everyone at the table.

"Excuse me for a moment, I have a feeling something is going on in the kitchen, I'll be back in a moment."
"Oooh sounds like trouble, can I come in case if you need backup?" Ayato asked, a mischievous smirk on his face.
"Can I come too? It sounds like it'll be fun!" Kanato laughed unsettingly, Reiji sighed, looking at the his other brothers.
"Does anyone else wish to come?" The responses ranged from looking away to small 'nos'.

"Very well, Ayato, Kanato, you can come with me. But everyone else stay at the table until we get back." Reiji directed before leaving, knowing that his brothers knew what happened if they left the monthly family dinner early without permission. Reiji in the direction of the kitchen, with Ayato and Kanato behind him.

"I think I hear noises." Ayato whispered as they approached one of the doors that led into the kitchen.

"Oooh, if it's an intruder can I take care of them? Please?" Kanato asked a little too eagerly, "me and Teddy are looking for a new playmate. This intruder may just fit the bill, isn't that right Teddy?"

"Ssh, they may hear you. And we will collectively decide what to do with the intruder once we know why they're here."

"Aww, no fair." Kanato pouted, Reiji gave him a quick glare, silencing any more complaints. Reiji's hand rested on the knob before turning it, slowly opening the door to a dark kitchen. He honestly expected an assassin of some kind, or a vampire hunter with a wooden stake in hand. Instead what he got was you, the open fridge door lighting your form as you chugged a carton of milk.

"(Y...Y/N)?" Reiji stuttered with wide eyes, caught off-guard by your presence. The last time he saw you was three years ago, when you had a mutual break-up after you left to see the world again, despite his protests. The argument before you decided to break-up wasn't one of his proudest moments, and every day he thought about you and what you were doing along with what he would say to you when you eventually came back to the manor, after all, you always did.

"Ugh, seriously? Again?" Ayato complained.

"(Y/N)'s back?! It's been so long!" Kanato pushed past Reiji excitedly, Ayato walked by him as well as Reiji was frozen in place. Now that you were here, he didn't know what to say. You quickly noticed the three after that, slamming down the milk, the two younger siblings jumped back, wondering if you were in a bad mood.

"You will NOT BELIEVE the shit that is going down with the werewolves right now! It's insane!" You yelled, making Kanato and Ayato sigh in relief, at least you weren't in a bad mood.

"Oh yeah, I also brought you milk to make up for drinking yours." You grinned, holding up a second carton.

"What the hell?! Why didn't you just drink that milk then?!"

"Lay off Ayato, I'm a fae, mischief is in my blood." You shot back, using magic to put the carton you brought into the fridge and sent the other one outside where the recycling was.

"(Y/N)! How was the world? Did you bring anything back?"
"Wow, straight to the point huh Squirt? You haven't changed a bit!" You laughed, Kanato pouted.