Catra x Fem! Reader- A little parcel goes a long way

I started this when I was watching season 2 & 3 and since I'm a little more than halfway done with season 5, I figured it was the perfect time to finish this

"Hey Catra, I got the materials Entrapta needed, and I um...I have-" You pulled out a long but thin parcel from behind your back with a card on top, you've been meaning to give it to Catra for awhile now, you hoped this was the perfect time.

"Why're you telling me this?! Go give that tech stuff to Entrapta and leave me alone! Can't you see I'm busy?!" Catra scolded you, you hid the parcel again.

"Yeah, can't you see that Wildcat's busy?" Scorpia added, for some reason she hated you and constantly let you know that.

"Oh, right ok..." you walked away as you glanced at Catra one more time and sighed, why couldn't she see how you felt about her?

"Here's the stuff you asked for Entrapta" you dumped it on an empty space on the table and looked up, seeing Entrapta asleep on her couch. You smiled, she was probably the best thing that ever happened to the Horde, and not just because of the weapons she built. You put a blanket over her before you felt a nudge to your side.
"Hey Emily, I'm glad she's sleeping too. I wasn't able to give the thing to Catra this time, but hopefully next time. What do you think?" Emily walked over to the entrance and pointed to it, making your eyes widen in realization.
"Give it to her now? No I couldn't possibly do that! She's way too busy!...besides Scorpia's with her and well...she likes everybody but me...you know what maybe I should just give up...she's not interested in me anyway, no one is." You muttered as you at the foot of the couch, head lowered.
"Hey (Y/N), we have more files...oh my gosh you're crying, are you ok? I know I've been a little apprehensive to you but I didn't think I'd make you cry, oh gosh what should I do? Do you want some tea? Maybe a blanket? Oh I know! I can wrap you in a blanket and give you a big ol' hug, will that help?" Scorpia asked you, you raised a brow at her outburst before touching your cheek, finding an unfamiliar wetness there. It seems you were crying after all.

"It's not you Scorpia, it's not anyone...well except for me..." you took out the parcel you kept before your grip tightened around it, feeling a sense of hopelessness and uselessness.

"I'm such an idiot!" you threw it, making it skid on the floor, Emily nudged against you, giving you comforting beeps.

"Oh don't say that, you're super smart! The smartest person I know really, well actually Entrapta's the smartest, but let's be honest she's a total genius! But you're still the second smartest person I know" Scorpia tried to reassure you as she retrieved the parcel before holding it out for you, gently between her pincers, you glanced at it before looking away.

"I...I don't want to carry that anymore..."

"But...but it says to Catra from (Y/N), that means you have to give it to her! Even if we're kinda competing to be her best friend..."

"I...I never wanted to be her best friend..." you sniffled, Scorpia scooted into your view again.
"Well what did you want her to be to you? I mean, you offered to take care of all those files for her and you keep helping her out whenever you can just like I've been doing, if you ask me I couldn't possibly imagine anything else other than you wanting to be her bestest friend in the whole Horde." You turned yourself away from her, well there was no point in hiding it now right? Catra would never like you back anyway.

"I um...I...I wanted to well...I just...I like Catra, ok?" You told Scorpia turning away again.
"Like Catra? Of course you do, everyone likes her."
"I don't mean like that Scorpia...I mean like like."
"Like, like? You mean THE like, like?" You nodded, having given up on turning away from Scorpia.