Nozel Silva x Reader [Drabble]

Nozel was getting the last of the water droplets out of his hair as he walked into your shared bedroom, despite already having a lavish shower and bath in your own bedroom he decided that due to the late hour he would just take a bath in one of the spare rooms, it was almost common now since he got back so late from his duties as a Magic Knight. He closed the door to the room gently and turned to see if you were awake, but you were asleep as always. He smiled at the sight he was greeted with, the moonlight came through the windows, and landed on the bed. You were snoring softly on your stomach as you had both arms folded under your cheek, no doubt you were trying to stay awake for him. The blankets almost looked like a tornado ran through them, but he swore that if you so much as looked at the bed the blankets would be messily set, and it was no surprise that the majority of the blankets were curled around your form as your back was slightly exposed with how your pajamas were also twisted just like the sheets. Nozel's smile became a little wider as he slowly walked over to the dresser and soundlessly changed into his pajamas in an effort to keep you asleep. The mattress dipped slightly as Nozel sat on the bed, trying to quietly make his way to you before wrapping his arms around you and sighing at the contact, resting his cheek on your shoulder. His hands explored the familiar territory of your back and stomach, even though he was trying to keep you asleep he almost couldn't help himself. The feel of your skin under his fingertips was something that helped calm him down, especially after a long day's work as a Magic Knight Captain.

"Nngh, Nozel? You're back." You turned over, further pulling the blankets around you, you frowned at the blankets, now that your human heater was back there was no need for them to be wound as tight as they were around you.
"Here, you must be cold." You undid the blankets around yourself and tiredly draped them the best you could over Nozel, patting the blankets twice as if you were ordering for them to stay in place as Nozel smiled at the gesture.

"Thank you Love, I feel much better now. I apologize for waking you." Nozel kissed your forehead, making you smile.

"It's not a problem, we haven't been spending a lot of time lately, I like moments like these, just the two of us." You smiled as you stroked his arm, gazing at him lovingly.

"I'm sorry about that, but it's alright, the Silver Eagles are going to have a day off soon. And I plan on spending every minute with you." You hummed at the thought as you began to trace patterns on his skin.

"It's alright, I can't imagine how busy the life of a Squad Captain is, but we really get to be together? A full 24 hours where it's just us?" You asked hopefully, Nozel nodded, this was one of the things he loved about you. He's been in a few relationships, but most of them ended because they complained about him not having enough time for them, but you didn't. You made an effort to see him, even if it was just for a moment when you would deliver him a bento box for lunch. Even though it was more of a commoner practice he didn't mind those boxes you would bring him, and his siblings have learned a long time ago not to criticize the lunches you brought him. While you did mention it every once in awhile like tonight, you did understand why he was so busy and it was something that he deeply appreciated.

"Yes, a full 24 hours where it's just us." He reassured you, the light in your eyes brightened as you tiredly grinned up at him now.
"I can't wait." Nozel kissed your cheek this time.

"Go to sleep Love, it's still quite late."
"Alright, but in order to do that I need something in return." Despite the obvious tiredness you had, there was still that playful smirk on your face.

"Hmm, and what would that be?" Nozel asked, already having a feeling as to what you would ask of him.

"A kiss" you told him.

"A kiss? Alright, fair enough." His hand went to your cheek, his thumb lightly caressing your cheek as he leaned in, pressing a soft, chaste kiss to your lips.

"Goodnight Love." 

"Goodnight Nozel."

 You smiled and buried yourself in Nozel's chest, Nozel stroked your hair, pressing another kiss to the side of your head before closing his eyes as he finally allowed his exhaustion to take over.

Oneshots (2) (Standby Only)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara