Yukio x Half Phantom! Reader- Going Ghost

Requested by VRwriter456, hope you like it dude!

(I'm not gonna base this off Kyoto Saga or the ending of the season 'cause I'm lazy, so consider it a new ending I guess??? Or maybe before Kyoto??? I dunno???)

You thought your classmates were better than this, you really did.

It was your first day back at school after Rin had used his blue flames to defend you against Amaimon. As the final bell rang you could feel your teeth clench out of frustration, seeing how they all avoided Rin as they left, glancing at him as they did so. You slammed your books on your desk, causing everyone to look your way and even startling a few of them.

"Are you all really this shallow?! Rin's our friend and he defended us from Amaimon! And this is how you repay him?!"
"Are you kidding me (Y/N)? He's the son of Satan, part demon. He's no friend to Exwires like us." Suguro scowled, Rin had turned in his seat to face you.

'It's not worth it' he mouthed to you, his eyes begging you to stop whatever you were planning in your head. But it was too late.

This isn't right!

They shouldn't be acting like this!
"So I must not be your friend either then, y'know, since I'm part phantom." You retorted with a dangerous anger as your body became inverted in color, your eyes giving off an unnatural glow as you glared at your classmates.

"What're you going to do? Hurt me? That'll just prove you're a monster too." Suguro told you matter-of-factly, ignoring Shima and Konekomaru as they tried to pull him out the door.

"No, I'm going to stay like this until you realize how idiotic you're being for treating Rin any differenly than before just because you know he's the son of Satan." You told him in the same tone he used with you just a minute ago, using the telekinesis you gained in your phantom form to put your stuff away, slinging your bag over your shoulder, you glared at Suguro as you walked past. When you were out the door Rin quickly packed his stuff and followed, either not wanting to stick around or to try to talk you out of your declaration.

"Come on guys, wanna go drop by the conveince store? We could go grab some snacks." Shima suggested, chuckling nervously at the end in an effort to dispel the tension.

"That idiot...I don't think Phantoms can even have kids, how the hell is she part phantom?" Suguro questioned, totally ignoring his friend's suggestion.

"I don't know, but...do you think (Y/N)'s really gonna stay like that like she says she will?" Konhekomaru spoke up in his usual nervousness, Suguro sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

"Nah, you know (Y/N) as well as I do. Even if she is, for some strange reason, part phantom, she'll give all this up in a day. And no Shima, we're not going to the conveince store." Suguro answered his friend's question.
"Aww come on Bon! We're low on snacks!"
"You're low on snacks, besides I'm not going to stand in the store for an hour just to watch you try to flirt with the store clerk."

"Aww man" Shima whined as the three finally left the classroom.

-Timeskip-

Yukio sighed, having to spend a few extra hours in the teacher's office just to grade some assignments and adjust the lesson plans definitely took a toll on him, plus he still had schoolwork to do from his regular classes. Usually when he expected to get back to the dorm he would hear his brother messing around with videogames or training with you in there to add fuel to the fire of Rin's decisions, whether it be telling him to stuff three whole pocky boxes in his mouth or the both of you shoving each other while playing Mario Kart, but this time it was silent with only you and Rin talking like civilized people. Yukio had his hand on the doorknob, but didn't turn it, instead curiosity got the better of him as he put his ear to the door to try to listen to the conversation.