Suguro "Bon" x Reader- Valentine's Day

I prolly should've called him Suguro during this whole oneshot but I called him Bon 'cause I realized when I finished and was too lazy to fix it. Anyway, onto the oneshot. 

(R/N)- Roomate Name

Bon groaned as he turned on his bed, it was an hour after breakfast now and Shima and Konekomaru were gone, something about Shima finding some Valentines for them to hang out with, though Bon declined that offer from his pink-haired friend, already having a certain someone in mind as his Valentine. Now that his friends were gone the bouquet he and Izumo asked Shiemi for was now on his desk, the petals lightly touched by the sunlight that came from his dorm window.

I should ask her...no that's a terrible idea! She probably already has a Valentine already! He groaned as he turned over to look away from the flowers. His stomach was turning into knots now, thinking about just how many ways he would be turned down. But today was the holiday of love, the holiday to celebrate the ones you love, and the holiday for him wimps like him to chicken out. He heard his door open as angry stomps made their way to his bed.
"Why're you so mopey? Did she turn you down?" Izumo asked, hand on her hip as she glared at Bon. His eyes slid to look at Izumo and flinching at the thought of telling her the truth, knowing the earful he would get from her, but it's not like he could avoid it.
"I uh...I actually didn't ask her yet..." he muttered.

"WHAT?! Seriously!? After all the trouble we went through you didn't even ask her yet?!" Bon flinched at Izumo's tone and just as he opened his mouth to say something he felt her grip his ear and forcefully pull him out of bed, making him fall onto the floor.

"Ow! What was that for?!" Bon groaned as he got up, only for Izumo to shove the bouquet into his chest.

"You're asking her right this minute! No more stalling!"
"Hey! Hey! Wait a second! Don't I get a say in this!?"
"Since you didn't ask her when you were supposed to, you don't now!" Izumo told him, taking advantage of Bon's nervous state to start pushing him in the direction of the girl's dorms.

-Timeskip-

"Ask her!" Izumo gave Bon one last shove to the dorm door and pointed at it, but Bon shook his head.
"I...I can't what if...what if she...what're you doing?!" Bon hissed at Izumo as she loudly knocked on the door three times.
"Ding dong ditching you ya ding dong, don't let my hard work go to waste, if you don't ask her out I'll kill you myself!" Izumo called as she ran down the hallway.

-Meanwhile-

Stupid (R/N) and her stupid boyfriend! Well at least I got ice cream to keep me company on Valentine's day...

You looked at the ice cream tub you opened for breakfast as you ate it. Yes, you were aware that it was only the morning and you hoped that maybe you would be asked out this year but now you didn't want to get your hopes up. Especially with your roommate telling you all the cool stuff she's doing with her boyfriend today. As you were wallowing in pity you heard three loud knocks on your door. You put the lid back on your ice cream and put the carton in the shared mini fridge you and your roommate had. When you were sure your ice cream was secure you went to open the door.

"Hel-?"
"These are...these are for you! Please uh...please be my Valentine!" A beautiful bouquet of Roses, Gardenias and Forget-Me-Nots was shoved into your face as an uncharacteristically flushed and nervous Bon internally cursed himself.

God damn it! I'm so good with being confident around her every day! Why am I being so stupid now?!

"Idiot! You should've asked me sooner!" You right-hooked him in the jaw, sending him flying into the frame of your door.

"Hey I-"
"But I'm glad you did." You pecked where you punched him in apology, making his face flush deeply once more.

"So uh...what now?" You asked, Bon rubbed the back of his neck nervously.