Kunikida Doppo x Reader- Self-Acceptance

OwO, could it be that I finally did another request update? Haha, yes I have! This was adopted by Ocean_aqua 10, and I just gotta say this came out much better than I hoped. Also this may be a little triggering 'cause there's a theme of depression in here but there's no self-harm or anything! Anyway! We should prolly get onto the oneshot now! Hope you peeps enjoy ^-^

"Hey Kuni~"
"Hello In'ei-(Y/N), what do you want this time?" You almost choked on the yogurt you were eating as you saw your shadow attachment leaning on Kunikida's desk in a flirting manner as Kunikida continued his work nonchalantly.

"Did you sit in sugar recently?" Your shadow counterpart asked.

"No, why do you ask?"
"Because you've got a sweet ass, too bad it's in that chair all day, want to change that~" In'ei purred, leaning towards Kunikida. Kunikida's face became red in what you assumed was anger as he looked up at you.

"(Y/N)..." Kunikida growled.
"Yeah? What's up?"
"For the one hundred and sixty eigth time, control In'ei. They're distracting me from my work."
"Sorry!"
"Oooh sixty eight, one more and we'll reach that special number-~"

"Get back here!" You actually tugged on the shadow bond between you and In'ei, making them yelp in surprise as they landed on their butt by the side of your desk chair.

"Ow! You're so mean (Y/N)!" Your shadow complained as they rubbed their butt.

"Maybe Kuni can kiss it and make it better, will you do that for me Kuni~?"

"Absolutely not!"

"Shut up" you hissed at In'ei, trying to keep your blush down before going back to your yogurt and glancing at the clock.

"It's only been one hour and I've already upset you Kuni, is there any way I can make it up to you~?" In'ei asked seductively, going behind his chair and unashamedly running their hands up and down his chest.

"(Y/N)..." Kunikida growled again angrily as he practically smashed his computer keys.

"I'm sorry! Really! You know I can't control them that well!" An irk mark appeared on his head but he still continued to work despite In'ei's advances.

"In'ei-(Y/N) seems really into Kunikida today, I wonder if there's a reason for that." Ranpo smirked, making you jump.

"We need to put a bell on you."
"Whatever, so, you got any candy?" Ranpo grinned mischieviously.
"I just watched you eat like, 36 bars of candy, you're going to develop diabetes at this rate."
"Yeah, but it'd sure be a shame if everyone knew why In'ei acts the way they do, wouldn't it?" Ranpo leaned in at a whisper as you groaned, Ranpo was the only one who knew your absolutely private secret, you looked back at In'ei, who Kunikida seemed to pacify their advances with allowing them to braid his hair. In'ei was exposed to your innermost thoughts and feelings, but didn't have as big of a filter like you, they were more like the id of your personality. Acting upon impulses and having no self-control, and because of these impulses, they were consistently flirting with your crush of at least two years, Kunikida. Only Ranpo was able to figure it out, everyone in the agency didn't understand or couldn't figure out why In'ei acted they way they did, and nobody knew Ranpo figured it out. But to keep your little secret, you had to buy his silence with the candy and other treats you kept in one of your desk drawers. You sighed, if everyone knew about In'ei's true source of their actions there was no doubt you would be treated as an outsider, even in the agency and Kunikida wouldn't be your friend any more.

"Fine, just don't touch the chocolate bars."
"Sweet, I think I'll try this one, thanks (Y/N)!" Ranpo grinned as he skipped off with his prize, you sighed and picked up your yogurt again as you began to eat once more as you cringed at In'ei.