Kirishima x Reader- Oblivious Lovers

Requested by Naturewarrior300, I know it isn't long as either of us hoped but I hope you like it dude! 

You twiddled your thumbs as everyone talked about their Work Studies, wanting to share your good news but not wanting to brag about it, too nervous to.

"What about you (Y/N)? You gonna do a work study?" Kirishima asked you, making you jump, he was leaning over the couch next to you, his eyes shining brightly in friendliness.

"W...what?! Oh...oh right...well uh...Aizawa-sensei gave me this, saying that a Pro-Hero already asked for me by name for the Work Studies." You answer, pulling out the slip of paper in your pocket that you've been carrying ever since this morning and showing it to Kirishima. His brows furrowed as he tried to make out the words that were written.
"Wow! That's so cool! Sherlock is an investigative hero right?"
"Yeah...apparently his quirk is second to none when it comes to solving cases, he's the best investigative pro hero out there!" You grinned proudly, eyes shining.
"Really?! That's great! Good for you! See?! I told you that you would get into a good agency! All that hard work payed off!" Kirishima grinned toothily, ruffling your hair a little, you smiled inwardly to yourself.
"Yeah...it did..."
"Who knows! Maybe we could be working together on a case sometime!" Kirishima grinned, making Bakugou roar in laughter.
"Shitty hair on a case! Haha! Good one! You can barely solve the pythagoreon theorum! How can you solve a case?!" Bakugou laughed as Kirishima's cheeks turned slightly pink in embarrassment.

"Stop laughing Bakubro! Math is really hard! Besides, it's not like I'd help solve it! I'd help catch the guy!" Kirishima justified, making you smile as Bakugou continued with his loud laughter. Kirishima pouted, a sight you wouldn't forget with how his cheeks puffed up and eyes narrowed cutely, at his friend's lack of confidence in him. His eyes slid over to you in question.
"(Y/N)...?"
"Yes Kirishima?" You asked, trying to keep a straight expression as he continued to pout.
"Do you think I could help you solve a case?" He asked, you smiled softly at him and nodded.
"I think you'd be very helpful," Kirishima brightened at your comment.

"You think so?! You're not saying that to make me feel better are you?" He asked, you smiled and shook your head.

"Not at all" Kirishima grinned.
"See Bakugou!? (Y/N) thinks I can do it!"

"I don't care about that anymore Shitty Hair." Kirishima pouted again, catching your eye and immediately offering you a grin as you smiled back.

-Timeskip-

When you got back to the dorms it was late, and you were glad that it was.

Hopefully everyone's asleep... you thought, or at the very least in their dorm rooms. You felt so drained from the day's events that you didn't want to talk to anyone and what happened over your first day...you rubbed your face as you entered the building. You weren't sure if you could look any of your friends in the eye.

"Hey (Y/N)! You're back! How was your first day?! Was it everything you hoped to be as an investigative hero?" Kirishima greeted you excitedly from the couch, all it took was a single glance at his bright red hair to make the dreaded crime scene flash through your head. The blood, the mangled victims, everything. You averted your eyes, it was almost painful to look at him now.

Of course they're awake...they want to hear about how great working under an investigative hero is...

You kept walking, not wanting to talk about it.

"Hey...did I do something wrong?" Kirishima whispered the last part, who shrugged.

"Come on (Y/N), you aren't even going to tell us just a little bit of what happened?" Mina asked, you stopped, eyes catching her in your peripheral vision.