Request Stuff

Ok just a few things when you request give me a small idea of plot so I'm not entirely clueless on what to do. Unless you want a Soulmate AU, just tell me the Soulmate AU and that should be enough, tho if you don't really have anything then u can let me know what type of oneshot (angst, fluff etc.) you want and I can try to work something out w/ u, but if none of that happens after I message you that I got to your request, I might just drop it, but don't worry, I'll let you know if you don't have enough and like I said, we can do some brainstorming together to figure something out. But if you really just want a oneshot of ur fav character and don't rlly care abt the plot, take a look at my Adoption Center.

Also, so I can diversify my anime request list, I have an anime poll under my Quotev Username: Ft Fan X777

(For some reason Wattpad won't let me put in the link)

~RULES~

Headcanons: Just give me the name of the character and which show from below they're from and I think I can handle it from there, but if it's a character I either haven't written before or am not used to writing I may ask questions, so be prepared. I'm now trying to match requests to headcanons that are either from the same or a similar anime so it may not come out immediately after I finish it, but the headcanon will be released at some point.

Preferences: For preferences give me 2-8 characters for the preference, but you also have to specify which preference you want (ex. where they like to kiss you, when they see you cry, you wear their clothes etc.) I'm now trying to match requests to preference that are either from the same or a similar anime so it may not come out immediately after I finish it, but the preference will be released at some point.

Drabbles: Drabbles may be requested, these are more for readers who just want a simple scene with a character, no strings or plot attached. A lot of you guys tend to ask for a single type of scene with a single character so I feel like you guys would prefer a drabble. I'm now trying to match requests to a drabble that are either from the same or a similar anime so it may not come out immediately after I finish it, but the drabble will be released at some point.

Song fics: I've been toying with this idea for awhile now and I think it's time to do this, but with a few rules.

1) I will absolutely not accept rap (unless if it's Sunflower b/c Spider-verse is awesome), but I am not a fan of rap and it makes me more uncomfortable than anything else when I listen to rap

2) If I do not like the song for any reason after I listen to it I'm not going to do it (srry if it sounds harsh but I don't want to accidentally trigger myself)

And those are pretty much the only rules, for song fics rn I'm not gonna put the lyrics italicized like some authors every few paragraphs or whatever instead I'm gonna just listen to that song on repeat for the whole duration of when I'm writing it. If you guys want a song but don't know what song to use my favorite bands are We the Kings, The Script and Imagine Dragons.

One-word oneshot requests: Ok, so I've been toying with this idea for awhile too, but I'll allow one-word requests, basically you can choose one word, any word (feelings, themes, all that good stuff, as long as it isn't inappropriate) and I'll write a oneshot based on that word. But you need to give me stuff like the character (obviously), what type of oneshot you want (angst, fluff, flirty that kind of stuff), and the relationship between the reader and the character (this one is optional). Now keep in mind that's all I'm going to ask for (tho unless if the world has powers or smthn you gotta give me that too, just in case) and I will just say when I start and complete your request but that is it. I have free creative reign over the request and some of them may be longer and others may be shorter so don't get offended if yours comes out shorter than someone else's. This is kinda like a writing exercise for me to be able to let the ideas flow better and I may actually get to your requests earlier because I won't be held back by the worry that I got to a certain point and the requester may not want it that way. I also think some will come out in very interesting ways.