Reiji Sakamaki x Reader [Drabble]

You stared at Reiji as he worked, from a stool that you had put so you were across from him on his work bench, eyes narrowed as the gears in your mind slowly moved as they usually did when you were thinking. Reiji, however, was both annoyed and slightly turned on with the way you looked at him as he worked.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked you, which seemed to snap you out of whatever internal philosophical debate you had going on in your head.

"What? No, nothing's wrong." You answered, Reiji 'tsked' and tried to continue his work, but he could feel your eyes on him throughout the process.

"If you have a question, just ask it already." He cooly told you, not wanting to give way to his annoyance in his tone.

"Why do you wear glasses? Do you think it makes you look cool? Or more sophisticated than everyone else? Or do you wear them so you can push them up with your middle finger when you're mad at someone? Is it some kind of fashion choice? If it is, is it to make you more or less hotter than if you didn't wear glasses? Or is it some kind of psychological 'control the monster within me' type of deal? Or is it a little bit of everything?" The questions you asked were almost rapid fire, but Reiji looked up from his work. That was what made you think so hard? Why he wore glasses?

Reiji shook his head, not answering your questions, which made you pout.

"Come on! Why can't you tell meeee?" You whined with a groan at the end, Reiji looked up from his work to see your pout.

"Why do you ask such a thing?"
"Because I'm curious, obviously." You retorted with a huff, still pouting. Reiji shut the book he was using and instead turned his analytical gaze to you.

"Yes, that is how questions are made but what are you curious about exactly? A personality that can be tied in with glasses? Whether or not I would stoop to the level of a passive-agressive exchange with one of my brothers? Or perhaps..." as he elaborated on what he meant he placed the book back in it's proper spot before appearing next to you, his thumb and forefinger tilting your head so you could meet his gaze only for a minute before he dipped down. A shiver ran down your spine as you felt his hot breath on your ear, his hand moving from your jaw to the other side of your neck.

"Seeing me without my glasses makes your blood boil with want? Is that it?" He asked you huskily, smirking in a way that one of his fangs lightly pressed against your sensitive skin. Your heart raced in your chest as you tried to not cross your legs from how bothered this was making you.

"Well?" He asked you, he was expecting you to answer.

"It was uh...it was just a question." You gulped, your face growing hotter every minute he was like this.

"I see..." Reiji straightened himself again, his back turned to you, making you internally sigh in relief for a moment, before he began to take off his glasses.

Ohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshit-

"Well if you won't give me a straight answer then I suppose that I'll have to do some of my own experimentation" his eyes glowed dangerously as he turned you.

At least I didn't make any plans for tonight...