Amaimon x Reader [Drabble]

Requested by Wingstar

It was 2 in the morning, you were sleeping peacefully as one normally did at such an hour before a sound that was similar to a strange type of scratching woke you up. Your eyes scanned the room as you felt your heart race at the noise.

Maybe a poster fell...the noise persisted, diminishing any hope you had of it being one of your posters.

A bug maybe?

It didn't sound like any bugs you knew of, you inched forward on your bed so you were on the foot end, just then the floor in the middle of your room shot aflame, making you scream and jump back. The fire formed a pentagram as smoke began to rise.

Ok, I know I did some bad stuff but I didn't think I was getting sent to hell now

The smoke formed into a person, a boy your age with green hair that was styled into a fine point and a dark jacket that you couldn't make out in the blackness of your room. He hopped out of the pentagram and looked over to you with his unusually bright green eyes. You immediately screamed, hiding yourself under the covers of your bedsheets.
"Hey, don't do that." The boy pouted as he easily pulled your covers off of you, tilting his head as you now made out the lollipop stick that was in his mouth.

"W...what do you want from me?" You whimpered, but what else where you supposed to do in this situation. He rolled the lollipop in his mouth as he seemed to contemplate the question, in an instant you were in his arms bridal-style as he made his way back to the pentagram. 

"You're going to help me settle a bet with my Big Brother." He finally told you as you were too scared to move while in his grip, as he stepped into the fiery pentagram as you shut your eyes, not knowing where he was taking you.