Leo/Loke x Reader [Drabble]

Requested by Wingstar, hope you like it my dude ^-^

"They say kissing is the language of love, so how about we have a conversation?"
"..." you kept quiet, averting your eyes from Leo with his damn sparkles and single red rose.

"If you were a fruit you'd be a cutecumber"

And if you were a fruit you'd be a watermoron

"Can't you leave me alone and find some other poor girl to bother?" You asked, doing a 'shoo-shoo' motion with your hand. A small pout formed on Leo's lips at this.

"Impossible! You have stolen my heart Princess! How could I look at another girl when you're the only one I desire!" He cried dramatically, making you roll your eyes.

"You know he isn't going to stop until you go on a date with him, and he's only going to bother you more often the longer you refuse." Lucy whispered over to you, you looked over at Leo, who had now began reciting some kind of poem about his love for you being the same as the moon. You grew an irk mark as you turned back to Lucy.
"Are you absolutely sure he won't stop?" Lucy nodded at your question, making you groan as you got up, slamming your hands in the process, startling Leo from his dramatic (and very terrible) poem.

"IF I go on a date with you, will you stop flirting with me?" You questioned Leo, who brightened as he now leaned on the bar with even more sparkles than before.

"If you go on a date with me I'll do anything you ask~" He purred flirtatiously as he sent a wink your way, making you roll your eyes.
"Including leaving me alone?"
"Uh-huh." Leo nodded, you huffed and put a hand on your hip.

"Fine, seven pm, Friday, we'll meet outside the guild and then you'll leave me alone after the date."
"Unless if you fall in love with me~" He winked again with that same flirtatious tone of his.

"Like that will ever happen."
"Your challenge has been accepted! I'll see you on Friday~" Leo pulled a rose from his jacket and enclasped it in your hands before taking several steps back, bowing to you with another wink before disappearing in a cloud of smoke.

"You know you're going to fall in love with him during that date, right?" Lucy asked.

"Yeah? And how are you so sure?" 

"Dunno, I just have a feeling, that's all." Lucy giggled, making you narrow your eyes in a glare. "Like I'd ever fall for that flirt."