Chapter 59

TW: None
Word Count: 2160

"We need to talk," he said, looking down at me.

"About what?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"What made you mad?" He asked gently, closing the door and setting Alpine on the ground.

"I heard you and Nat talking," I said and his eyes widened slightly before turning back to normal.

"You don't know Russian," he said, laughing gently.

"You kissed Nat when you were on that mission a while ago?"

"How did you—"

"My suit," I said, shrugging. "And you agreed to have an affair with her if this ever goes wrong?" I asked, motioning between us.

"That's not something I'd worry about," he began cautiously. "I don't plan on leaving you." I crossed my arms again.

"Oh, great, Bucky! I'm so glad you don't plan on leaving me. Should we pick out plan on staying together rings?"

"You know what I mean, Dais. I don't want what we have to be gone."

"But you have a back up just in case?" I asked, tilting my head.

"I agreed because I know that we're going to be together," he said, moving towards me. "I-I love you, Daisy. A lot." My heart sunk as I looked up at him. I shook my head slightly. That was the first time either of us said that.

"I'm going to get a shower and think about all of this," I said, turning around.

"So we're not going to talk about how you were wrong? How you eavesdropped on us?"

"Eavesdropping is nothing compared to cheating, Bucky," I said, turning around. "You kissed her and no one told me! It's been a few weeks since you went on that mission. We had sex when you came back, and you didn't even feel guilty about kissing Nat?"

"Of course I felt guilty!" He said loudly. "Everything happened so quickly when I came home! You said you needed me that night, so I was there."

"I cannot believe you're going to try to use that against me! I was afraid here alone! When you came home, I felt so safe and protected." I started tearing up. "I was threatened by Cody the night you left and had to spend the week scared that he would come and try to do something to me!"

"You weren't scared because you don't care about dying," he said, laughing. "What the hell were you even thinking when you decided to make the suit? It's not safe!"

"I made it so you weren't out there fighting without me. I wanted to be by your side, Bucky. I wanted to be able to make sure you were okay instead of waiting for you to come back. I care about you."

"Why?" He asked, walking towards me. "I've done so many terrible things and you care about me getting hurt? Why?"

"Because I love you!"

We were both out of breath from yelling at each other. He grabbed me by my shoulders and kissed me. It escalated quickly and we were soon on my bed. He pulled away from me and looked down at me.

"God you're so beautiful," he said, panting above me.

"Just shut up and fuck me," I said, grabbing him and pulling him down. I was still mad at him, but having angry sex is something I could do.

After we were done, he grabbed a hold of me and hugged me into his chest. I was still upset at him and reluctantly laid there.

"I'm so sorry," he said quietly. "For everything. You should know that I don't want to go anywhere. I agreed to make her stop talking to me about it. I'm all yours, babydoll," he said, rubbing my left shoulder with his metal hand.