Chapter 44

TW: None
Word Count: 2210

Liss and I left soon after Bucky did. He took Alpine with him so he'd be around people. We got our nails done and headed back to the apartment. Her aunt arrived a while after we got done eating breakfast.

"It's good to see you girls," she said, walking into my apartment. She hugged us both. "Aren't there supposed to be more?"

"They're running a little late," I said, referring to Jess and Kayla.

"Apparently she got called in to remove someone's pinky toe this morning," Liss added, cringing.

"That's unfortunate," Nancy, her aunt, said. "Go get your dresses on while I get myself some water. Need to see what I'm working with."

We both went into my room and started to get our dresses on. I put on a tighter fitting gold dress that went down to the floor. It looked like a low cut tank top up top with a deeper v neckline. The back was completely closed off to hide my scars. There was mesh in the gap of the neckline to make it more "modest," I guess. There was a slit up the right leg, stopping mid thigh. There was a gap between the top and bottom, but the same mesh covered over it. It had sequins covering the entirety of the top, down to my knees, and it slowly faded to less sequins.

"If Bucky doesn't take you into a side room of the tower and fuck you senselessly, I will," Liss said, looking at me.

"If Sam doesn't take you behind the bar and fuck you senselessly, I will," I said, looking at her too. She was wearing a nice red dress. It was pretty revealing with a deeper neckline than mine. We nodded at each other.

"I love our friendship," she said, smacking my butt playfully.

"Don't forget shoes and accessories!" Nancy called out from the living area.

"Should I put the lingerie I'm planning on wearing on too?" Liss joked.

"Actually, yeah," she yelled back. We looked at each other and shrugged.

"Should I wear red or black?" Liss asked, holding different bras up to her chest.

"Definitely the black," I said, nodding.

"That's what I thought," she said, taking her dress off. "What are you thinking about doing?"

"Maybe this light pink?" I asked, holding it up to my chest. "I just know he'll go crazy for it," I said with a laugh.

"That looks nice," she said and looked at it closer. "This and the black one I'm wearing are literally the same!" She said with excitement in her voice. "Hurry and change!" We got changed into the lingerie and looked at each other and ourselves in the mirror. "This is literally too cute to not get a picture of later."

"I've learned my lesson with scandalous pictures."

We quickly put our dresses and shoes back on, throwing our accessories on too. I had dangly gold earrings and a cute matching necklace. There was also a matching bracelet. We stepped out into the hallway and made our way to the living area together. She was getting her stuff set up.

"You girls look so perfect!" She said, looking at us. "Let me brainstorm for a minute." After a few minutes, she started talking again. "I think I know what I'm going to do. Go change into something comfy that you'll be able to get off easily without messing up your hair."

Liss made her way to my room, and I decided to go into Bucky's and see if he had anything that I could wear. I found the button up shirt he wore on our date last Sunday.

Jess and Kayla showed up shortly after Nancy started on Liss's hair. I made lunch while they sat and talked about anything in the living room. Jess and Kayla were working on their makeup.