Chapter 45

Drew's P.O.V

"So that's it, it's over." I couldn't believe this, I felt like the world was falling apart.

"Well how can we make this work ?"

"I don't know ! We had no problems before so why now ?"

"It just doesn't work ! I hate this..." Louis complained.

"I can't believe this."

"I know. Me too."

"Are you sure there aren't any other way we can make this work ?"

"We've tried everything but it just can't work."

"Where did we go wrong Louis ?"

" I don't know...Guess we're gonna have to keep talking on the phone." He sighed.

"Skype sucks ! My phone is about to die too."

"You do realize that we've been talking for over three hours now, I wouldn't be surprised."

"Yeah I know. I basically abandoned the girls downstairs. Sophia and her friends are probably gone and I didn't even say goodbye." I laughed.

"Well obviously I have to be a priority."

"Please, don't be so full of yourself." I laughed.

"They're calling me, I have to leave. I'll call you again when you wake up. I love you ?" he asked trying to get a reassurance that I was OK with him leaving.

"I love you." I replied not ready to let go of the phone call.

"Don't think about me too much." he said into the phone.

"Oh don't worry about me. Tomorrow I'll have a fulfilling day full of hot boys I'll pick up in the city, that way you won't ever be on my mind."

"Drew..."

"I'm joking ! Go, I think I can hear Liam calling you, I'll talk to you in the morning. I love you."

"I love you too."

And with that he hung up leaving me completely alone in my bedroom while I found myself completely bored. I looked at the time it was around two in the morning, solitude and boredom were slowly getting to me. The only thing I could do was sleep.

------------------

It was 10 in the morning... I hope it wasn't too late to call Louis. I looked at the time in Columbia, it was 5 am... Shit ! I sighed. Instead I just sent him a text and made my way downstairs.

Hailey was passed out on the couch, holding a pillow tightly against her chest. I felt bad that she took this breakup really bad, I mean who wouldn't ? They were together for six years but I felt like she was going to stay here for a while and I hope she doesn't overstay her welcome.

I entered the kitchen, grabbing myself a bowl of cereal after noticing the note stuck on the fridge.

Morning Stitch ! Lilo is at work and I went out to buy some groceries I'll be back around noon. Sasha loves u xx

I smiled and left the note there because I didn't feel like taking it off. I sat down at the kitchen table and ate my cereal, going through twitter. Suddenly there was a knock at the door, I grunted getting off my seat and hoping I wasn't too underdressed to be opening the door to someone. I opened the door finding Fiona, one of Sophia's friend from yesterday looking at me.

"Uh hey Fiona, what are you doing here ?" I stood to the side so she could come in.

"I forgot my wallet." She replied coldly as she came in and immediately started looking around.