Chapter 7

Drew's P.O.V

Tthere was a knock on the door, I went to open it and saw the boys all standing there with their luggage in hand. I let them in as they made their way to the living room. 

“ Thank you so much for letting us stay here with you.” said Liam. 

“ You’re welcome. Anybody want water ?” I asked. 

They all nodded, so I went to the kitchen and got some glasses and two bottles of water. 

Suddenly I heard glass breaking, I quickly ran back to the living room and saw our floor lamp smashed in pieces. 

“ We’re so sorry Drew ! It was accident, Niall started annoying me so I annoyed him and then it just sort of happened…” said Louis.

“ It’s been like what ?! Ten minutes and you already broke our freaking lamp !” I replied pretending to be angry. 

“ We’re truly sorry. Let us make it up to you.” answered Niall as he was standing at my feet, begging for my forgiveness. 

“ How can you make it up to me ? That was my mother’s lamp ! You guys should go.” I yelled. 

They all gave me that pleading look and death glares at Louis and Niall. 

“ I’m kidding ! My mum’s a bitch and she would never care about me. And besides it’s totally fine, I’ll just go buy a new one.” I answered laughing. They all looked at me with big eyes and that’s when I noticed what I had just said. 

“ Oh god ! Never mind about the thing with my mom, I’ll go get a broom to clean this place up.” I added

I went back to the kitchen to get the supplies to clean the broken lamp. Why the hell would I even joke about my mother ? I was so stupid … the guys must be thinking I’m crazy. 

“ Love are you alright ?” asked Louis coming in the kitchen.

I then noticed that I was crying, I wiped the tears off my cheek and caught the broom that was standing next to me. Just as I was about to go to the living room, Louis caught my arm.

“ It’s going to be fine.” Louis said as he hugged me. 

I went to the living room and as I was about to start cleaning Niall took the broom from my hand and did it himself. I thanked him and sat on the couch with Zayn. 

“ Sasha is going to kill you for this.” I say as I watch him clean. 

“ Was this lamp special to her ?” asked Harry. It's a lamp for god's sake ! 

“ Nah not really. It’s just a lamp but you guys are not making very good first impressions. She’s probably going to walk you around the house on a leash if you continue.”

Louis was only one to laugh, all the others seemed to be terrified. 

“ It was a joke. God Louis, I thought your friends were funny but they take everything way too seriously.” 

All of their face expression changed from terrified to a bit embarrassed . To change the mood we all decided to watch a funny movie. 

------------------------------- skipping time all the way to the middle of the night----------------------------------

It was the same dream all over again, he was beating me over and over again until his hands found my throat and then tightened around it. 

I woke up like all the other nights gasping for air, every night I feel like it was getting worse and worse. I needed a glass of water because my throat was dry. I did my best not to wake up the guys who were sleeping peacefully.