Chapter 13

Drew's P.O.V

About thirty minutes have passed, I'm on the verge of abandoning and go back to sleep when suddenly I hear the front door open very slowly. I peeked from the kitchen door frame and saw Louis. I half expected him to come back drunk but when he didn't relief washed over my whole body. I didn't care if we were going through a rough time, I ran to him and hugged him, I hid my face in the crook of his neck. 

I guess he was a bit taken aback by my action but he soon wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tighter. 

“You flinched.” he said in a very small voice.

“What ? What are you talking about ?” And then I remembered, when he got frustrated and I thought he was going to hit me. 

“You were scared of me. You thought I was going to hurt you."

I looked into his eyes and he looked troubled. 

"But I would never hurt you” he added. 

Now he just looked disappoint as if he had failed something. Possibly trying to make me trust him. 

I just reacted out of instinct but I'm sure that he would never do me bad. It pained him to see me being scared of him and I wish he would have never caught me flinch. 

“I know that.” I whispered. 

“We still need to talk about earlier though.” he replied as he pulled out of the hug. 

He walked over to the kitchen as I followed behind. 

“ I still stand by my words... But I am willing to try and make this work.” I replied. 

He walked closer to me and wrapped his arms around me. 

“ When I went to take that walk, I thought about what you said and I started to wonder if I would really leave you because I'm done but then I realized that it is easy for me to overlook the fact that you have problems because the amazing girl that hides behind those walls is totally worth it.” 

I kissed him, I could feel my heart beating faster as I did. My hands cupped his face and his arms pulled me closer. I pulled out of the kiss, our foreheads touching as I looked into his blue eyes. 

“Come on. Let's go to bed.” he said as he gave one last kiss before taking my hand and leading me upstairs. 

–------------------------------------------

I woke up this morning, alone. Louis must have already woken up and went downstairs. I sat up and saw Lianna and Sasha hanging out on Lilo's bed. I walked over there very slowly and then jumped on them screaming. I earned a shriek from Sasha and Lianna was practically lying on the floor. 

“You scared the living hell out of me !” Lianna said as she put her hand over her chest. 

I laughed, out of them three I was known as the own who liked to prank or scare people. 

“So …? What were you guys talking about ?” I asked as I helped Lianna back up. 

“We were talking about what happened last night.” Sasha answered. 

“Yeah between you and Louis.” Lianna added. 

“What did happen last night ?” Sasha retorted. 

I explained to them the whole situation, they both listened carefully.

“Honestly. I think he's probably going to be the best thing that will ever happen to you so I suggest you stick with him.” Lianna advised me.